With the cost of checked baggage being outrageous, a pashmina is a must to bring with you on a trip, even if you're going someplace hot. A pashmina has numerous uses, yet weigh almost nothing.
- They look great just tied around your neck and shoulders, dressing up a very simple outfit.
- Avoid those nasty blankets on the plane and cover up with your pashmina.
- Impromptu picnic or beach blanket
- Emergency towel
- Roll it up for a neck pillow
- Cover up a hotel window that doesn't have a curtain.
- Smog or smoke mak