application (1)


Either for business or any other purpose, America is regarded as one of the best places for traveling. Which can be done in two ways. Either by obtaining  a B-1 visa for business purpose or B-2 visa for vacation purpose or avail yourself with the authorization form VWP i.e.; Visa Waiver Program.

Under the Visa Waiver Program, almost 38 countries allowed to travel in the U.S and that too for ninety days. But the authorization from VWP is given only to B-1 AND B-2 visa holders. Students and people

Read more…