Traveling with friends is a must. A friends’ trip is the chance to share some amazing and memorable times, not to mention great stories. I’d even go so far as to say you haven’t lived until you’ve experienced a vacation with friends.
Have you heard about the amazing travel experiences in Costa Rica? The hot travel destination of Costa Rica not only gives you thrilling scenery, exciting adventures and lots of off-the-beaten-path places to explore, the people are also really friendly. So you can go home leaving a few friends behind for another visit.
Portasol Rainforest & Ocean View Living eco-community is a choice Costa Rica vacation destination that appeals to all kinds of travelers. Close to major attractions and yet not in the tourist crush, Portasol Living is perfectly located if you want to have a relaxing vacation in nature, or an active vacation filled with beaches, adventure tours and the best national parks in the country.
For a fun friends’ trip, the Portasol residential eco-community offers affordable Costa Rica vacation rentals on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Coast. Portasol is right between Manuel Antonio and Dominical and right near the beach, giving you access to the best attractions in the Central Pacific and Southern Pacific of Costa Rica.
The award-winning eco-development offers an amazing rainforest experience with private trails, waterfalls and swimming holes, and abundant wildlife. Less than 15 minutes away are beautiful uncrowded beaches.
Stay in one of the fully-equipped Costa Rica vacation home rentals at Portasol Living. For less than the cost of a hotel, you and your friends can rent a one-, two- or three-bedroom house. Not only do you have more space, you get amenities like a kitchen, living spaces, several bathrooms, and often a private pool. The views across the rainforest to the ocean are spectacular. Or, rent a rainforest bungalow or apartment.
Choose a Costa Rica vacation rental at Portasol Living for a fun friends’ trip:
- Casa de Paz Vacation Home Rental, 3-bedroom and 3-bath. Sleeps 10 persons.
- Monos Locos Vacation Home Rental, 3-bedroom and 3-bath. Sleeps 8 persons.
- Casa Cedro Vacation Home Rental, 2-bedroom and 2-bath. Sleeps 8 persons.
- Toucan House Vacation Rental, 2-bedroom and 2-bath. Sleeps 4 persons.
- Colibri Vacation Home Rental, 1-bedroom and 1-bath. Sleeps 3 persons.
- Vacation Bungalows, 1-bedroom and 1-bath. Each bungalow sleeps 4 persons.
- Portasol Apartment, 2-bedroom and 1-bath. Sleeps 4 persons.
Top Recommended Things to Do on a Friends’ Trip to Portasol Living
- Swim in the waterfalls at Portasol & hike the nature trails
- Try the yoga class at Portasol (on Fridays, or a private class by arrangement)
- Eat the bountiful breakfast at Portasol: fresh fruit, gallo pinto, eggs, homemade tortillas, toast, Costa Rican cheese, coffee, tea and juices.
- Go for a long beach walk & sunset on Playa Linda
- Shop for artisan crafts along the beach in Dominical & have lunch in one of the funky community’s restaurants
- Hike to the Nauyaca Waterfalls in Dominical
- Go to the Ballena National Marine Park
- Visit Manuel Antonio National Park and beach
- Take the Catamaran Tour from the Quepos Marina to Playa Biesanz for snorkeling & dolphin watching
- Go whitewater rafting on the Savegre River
So grab your group of friends and head to Portasol Living in Costa Rica this spring or summer for a fun friends’ vacation.
Article by Shannon Farley