Train travel is a mode of transportation that originated in the past era, when luxury and indulgence met comfort and convenience at the time, which is a well-known reason. Although the trains we use for daily commuting seem to be far away from these original locomotives, there are still many ways to enjoy the thrill of authentic rail travel.
Traveling by train can give you the opportunity to taste beautiful scenery while relaxing in complete relaxation, but what is the longest journey? The train from Dibrugarh to Kanyakumari Vivek Express is the longest train route in India.
Here is Top longest train trips in India.
1. Dibrugarh - Kanyakumari Vivek Express
2. Thiruvananthapuram - Silchar Superfast Express
3. Himsagar Express - Jammu Tawi to Kanyakumari
4. Ten Jammu Express - Tirunelveli Jammu
5. Navyug Express - Mangalore to Jammu