Located in Heradurra on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast, near various beautiful beaches and national parks, Los Sueños Marriott Resort and Marina is an exquisite 1,100-acre oceanfront spread including a luxurious 201-room hotel as well as 600 apartments and private villas with an amazing raft of high-quality amenities and friendly, world-class service. It's just an hour's drive from the international airport outside capital San José, and right near the buzzing beach town Jacó as well as the magical ecotourism experience of Carara National Park.
Some of Lose Sueños' amenities include...
• Exquisite dining at Lanterna Italian steakhouse, Bambu sushi and Asian cuisine, Dolce Vita coffee and sweets, Al Fresco for snacks and light meals, the Hook Up sports bar for American favorites, and a private-chef option for apartments and villas.
• Personalized attention from a 24/7 concierge services to assist you with whatever you need, including making reservations, tour recommendations and booking, access to special treats, and arranging transportation. You can also request for a personal chef or private catering service.
• The 18-hole La Iguana golf course (with a golf academy offering instruction on all levels), mini-golf, and a "futgolf" course (combining soccer and golf).
• A Marina Village which in addition to the above restaurants has a variety of shops and other services.
• Sibö Rainforest Spa and Retreat, including wonderful massages, facials, Ayurvedic and other treatments, as well as yoga classes and beauty services. There's also a steam room and sauna.
• Fitness center open 24/7 with cutting edge machines as well as free weights, fitness classes, and a sauna. There's also an outdoor jogging trail.
• A packed schedule of activities for kids such as crafts, puppet workshops, Wii, movie screenings, and making balloon animals. There's also a kids' pool, an arcade/game room, and babysitting services.
• Two outdoor pools.
• Two outdoor tennis courts with instruction.
• Walking trails
• Beach activities such as surfing (with instruction available), snorkeling, Jetskis, kayaking, and more.
• This part of the coast, known as the "billfish capital of the world," is considered to offer the best sport fishing in Central America, and deep-sea fishing charters out of the Los Sueños marina take anglers out for half- and full-day trips for Pacific sailfish, three species of marlin, yellowfin tuna, and dorado (aka “mahimahi”).
• Apartment renters also get access to a This 4 1/2-acre oceanfront club featuring a large freeform swimming pool, a spacious jacuzzi, a swim-up bar, an elevated white sand beach, large scale outdoor games, a beach volleyball net, a play area for children, an activity and yoga pavilion, a soccer field, and an al fresco restaurant with an open kitchen and a wood-fire pizza oven.