Location
ujjain
Location
ujjain
Birthday:
April 8
Are you connected to the tourism/travel/hospitality industries or travel media in any way? If so, please specify how (kindly include any relevant company names/Web sites!).
Yes, I am connected to the travel and tourism industry through my website tirupatidarshanbooking.com, which provides information and booking services for Tirupati Balaji Darshan. The site focuses on pilgrimage tourism, helping devotees plan their visit and secure darshan tickets conveniently.
On which destinations & travel topics can you advise members especially well?
I can advise members especially well on pilgrimage tourism in India, particularly Tirupati Balaji Temple. I provide guidance on darshan booking, temple timings, rituals, travel arrangements, and nearby attractions. I can also share insights on spiritual tourism, temple etiquette, and practical tips for visiting holy destinations.
What destinations are you most interested in learning about?
I am most interested in learning about other major pilgrimage and spiritual destinations in India such as Varanasi, Rameswaram, Shirdi, Kedarnath, and Puri Jagannath. Additionally, I am keen to explore how different regions promote religious tourism and how travelers experience cultural and spiritual journeys.