Location

Dubai, UAE


Birthday:

February 14


Are you connected to the tourism/travel/hospitality industries or travel media in any way? If so, please specify how (kindly include any relevant company names/Web sites!).

Yes. I am connected to the tourism and travel industry through Travel Saga Tourism, where I work as a Travel Consultant. The company provides travel services including tours, holiday packages, visa assistance, sightseeing, transfers, activities, and customized travel solutions.


On which destinations & travel topics can you advise members especially well?

I can advise members especially well on Dubai and UAE travel, international holidays, visa information, tour packages, destination planning, and travel itineraries. I can also provide guidance on destinations such as Vietnam, Bali, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, and Europe, including things to do, trip planning, visa requirements, travel tips, and choosing suitable tour packages.


What destinations are you most interested in learning about?

I’m most interested in learning more about Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Italy, Spain, and emerging destinations in Southeast Asia and Central Asia. I’m particularly interested in their attractions, local experiences, visa requirements, travel seasons, and itinerary planning.


Other travel / language expertise?

My other expertise includes travel SEO and content writing, destination research, visa and entry requirement guidance, itinerary planning, tourism marketing, travel trends, hotel and attraction research, and travel-related digital content. I also have experience creating English travel content, destination guides, promotional copy, and informative travel resources.