Leap into 2012 and Save a Heap

Now that our expanded website and upgrade is ready for re-launch, I am pleased to offer this invitation to Tripatinistas.
In this Leap Year of 2012 I am inviting you to take a leap with us and save a heap with us as a member of The Top Travel Club.  Not only will you save a heap on global travel and shopping in over 100 countries...and growing....you will also save a heap of this special leap year Family Membership Special for Tripatinistas.

Get a membership in TheTopTravelClub.com that allows full access to the WorldPrivilegeClub.com and AussieTravelSaver.com ....that’s 3 Travel Clubs for the price of one - normally around $225usd if you join each club individually.....now just ($75usd) as a package.........but as a Tripatinista.......with this invitation, you can save a further  $37.50usd!

For just $37.50usd you get a family membership in www.TheTopTravelClub.com which allows access to 100’s of 1000’s of direct booking and purchase savings on travel and shopping in over 100 countries!

Even this very modest membership fee will be easily recovered with the use of any of our ‘member-only’ offers!

As we add new travel services every week it is important to check out the Club offers on a regular basis and even tell your friends of our latest direct booking discount deals.

Please go to the following link for this limited time special offer and if you want to help your own connections and friends around the world save money on travel and shopping, you are welcome to forward this invitation to them so that they may also have the opportunity to review the savings available as members of this global travel club.

Please click here or copy and paste our joint invitation page into your browser – http://www.thetoptravelclub.com/Partner/LinkedIn/ 

If you operate a travel business and want to get a courtesy listing that comes with a free family membership for your own travel and shopping savings..... simply offer a direct booking discount to our members – please go to the ‘Add Your Site’ link on our front page.

brand.gif

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –