Replies

• Thank you, Susan. I'll forward what you've said to my friend.
    Regards,
    Ed

Susan Frost said:
    Hi Ed,
    In my 20 years as a corporate marketer and publicist, I hired several people and reviewed numerous resumes and offered advice for job seekers. I would be happy to review your friend's resume. I can provide professional advice for her job search as well as provide her with a reference for someone who can add graphic punch to her resume. She can reach me at my corporate email, susan@sefconsulting.com. Website: www.sefconsulting.com. The main tips for job seekers are to know your goals, your audience and what sets you apart from your competitors. My marketing book, "Blueprint for Marketing" provides clear outlines on these topics. Even though my book is geared for the small to mid-sized business, it can also provide a foundation for the job seeker.
  • Hi Ed,
    In my 20 years as a corporate marketer and publicist, I hired several people and reviewed numerous resumes and offered advice for job seekers. I would be happy to review your friend's resume. I can provide professional advice for her job search as well as provide her with a reference for someone who can add graphic punch to her resume. She can reach me at my corporate email, susan@sefconsulting.com. Website: www.sefconsulting.com. The main tips for job seekers are to know your goals, your audience and what sets you apart from your competitors. My marketing book, "Blueprint for Marketing" provides clear outlines on these topics. Even though my book is geared for the small to mid-sized business, it can also provide a foundation for the job seeker.
  • Thank you, Anita. I will do so.
    Ed

Anita Satyajit said:
    Hello Ed,

I have done resume writing assignments in recent times. My email id is anita.satyajit@gmail.com. My website is at www.unsaidwords.com. Do pass on the information to your friend or pass along his contact information to me.

Smiles,
    Anita
  • Hello Ed,

I have done resume writing assignments in recent times. My email id is anita.satyajit@gmail.com. My website is at www.unsaidwords.com. Do pass on the information to your friend or pass along his contact information to me.

Smiles,
    Anita
This reply was deleted.