Hi, I'm Johan the owner of www.mystartguide.com a Tourism Directory linking all resources for local Tourism Companies. 
Please feel free to submit your URL, I'll review the site and place a link. Offcourse it needs to be a site concerning tourism travel or a destination. 

Johan Schoonen

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• http://www.buffalotours.com/ - Buffalo Tours was originally founded as a small adventure tour operator in 1994 and has grown to become an award winning inbound tour company, with licensed offices and operations in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia and Laos.

For information please visit: www.buffalotours.com

• Hi Johan,

I've got a blog called TheTravelingTripod.com where people can find travel destinations, travel photography tips and travel technology reviews.  Thanks.

Doug

• Hello, Johan,

www.highonadventure.com is an international travel site featuring all manner of global adventure travel, staffed by a group of professional contributing editors and photographers. Note: in addition, many Pacifc Northwest experts also cover regional stories.

Lynn Rosen, Editor, highonadventure.com

"High on Adventure Travel Magazine, May/June 2021"
  • www,GreatestEscapes.com
    Victoria Brooks' Greatest Escapes Travel Webzine
    Greatest Escapes Travel Webzine is updated monthly with up-beat, fun travel articles and reviews by well-known travel writer Victoria Brooks and her…
  • Hi Johan

How do I submit the URL?
    Please let me know

Max

• www.prranch.com
  • Hello Johan,

www.travel-friendly-foreign-near.com

Thank you,

Sandra Davis

Author: Bahamas Bliss: Bimini

Tripatinis' "Read of the Week"

• www.prranch.com
  • Hi Johan!

This is Andrea, from Chile.

Cybertour (http://www.cybertour.cl) is a chilean mexican website call focused on international tourism.

Turista Chile (www.TuristaChile.cl),  online chilean tourism magazine which publishes extensive information regarding national and international destinatios, with an attractive display of photographs. 

Thanks!

Andrea

• Hi Johan!

www.cybertour.cl

Chilean – Mexican online journal with news regarding the national and international tourist industry.

Andrea

This reply was deleted.