Hi, I'm Johan the owner of www.mystartguide.com a Tourism Directory linking all resources for local Tourism Companies. 
Please feel free to submit your URL, I'll review the site and place a link. Offcourse it needs to be a site concerning tourism travel or a destination. 

Johan Schoonen

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Elizabeth,

Thanks for submitting your site.

Your link is placed without any obligation in the Kosovo page. Double check it and let me know if you are happy with it!

Reciprocal Link

If you are in the position to promote my site by placing a link back or promote it in any other way, it is highly appreciated.

Word of Mouth

Please advise your tourism colleagues about MyStartGuide.

Wishing you good business,

Johan Schoonen

www.mystartguide.com

• Hello Johan,
    Big World Magazine would like to be featured as a destination site: http://www.bigworldmagazine.com
    We're an online magazine featuring narrative and multimedia storytelling about places.
    Thanks for considering!
    Cheers,
    Mary D'Ambrosio, editor in chief
    Big World Magazine
    Big World Magazine
    Because there's more to life than life on the block.
    • Dear Mary,

Your link is placed without any obligation in the World page. Double check it and let me know if you are happy with it! Please note that you allready had a link on the World Media page.

Reciprocal Link

If you are in the position to promote my site by placing a link back or promote it in any other way, it is highly appreciated.

Word of Mouth

Johan Schoonen

www.mystartguide.com

• Hello Johan, I'm the MD of online travel company LetsdoChina.com and as the name suggests our focus is on private and join-in tours to China and Hong Kong. We also specialize in Yangtze River Cruises, China Golf Tours, Student Study Tours to China and Cooking Classes in China. I cordially invite you to visit our web site and would be happy for you to add any of our links on your site should you see fit.

Best regards from ... Mark Sawyer

• Dear Mark,

Your link is placed without any obligation in the Australia page. Double check it and let me know if you are happy with it!

Reciprocal Link

Word of Mouth

Johan Schoonen

www.mystartguide.com

• My new site, http://www.seethesouth.com focuses on U.S. Southeast travel destinations. Please review...I'd love to have a link on your site. Thank You, Sherry Jackson
    • Dear Sherry,

Thanks for submitting your site. Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Your link is placed without any obligation in the USA page. Double check it and let me know if you are happy with it!

Reciprocal Link

Word of Mouth

Johan Schoonen

www.mystartguide.com

• Hello, Johan. Please consider including our adventure travel website, highonadventure.com in your directory. Take a look. I think it is a great fit and will drive traffic with unusual pieces which incorporate text, pix and video on international adventure locations from a respected stable of journalists.
    "High on Adventure Travel Magazine, May/June 2021"
  • We'd love to be listed: www.GreenGlobalTravel.com. Here are a few of our stories in the last week or so:

• INTERVIEW with Ted Turner on conservation
    • DESTINATION FEATURES on Alaska and Barbados
    • ECO NEWS STORIES on Leo DiCaprio saving tigers, Schwarzenegger's green initiatives & the Global Warming debate
    • TRAVEL DEALS to Russia, D.C. and Kenya
    • GLOBAL CULTURE essays on West African Griots and Dead Can Dance
    • VIDEO of snorkeling w/stingrays in the Riviera Maya

... and much more!

Follow us at www.Facebook.com/GreenGlobalTravel or on Twitter @GreenGlobalTrvl!
  • Hi Johan

Travel writer working out of UK. 49 countries visited (not that I'm counting). Favourite place is India with USA close behind.
    www.oliviagreenway.com

Olivia
    Olivia Greenway, travel journalist and copywriter -
This reply was deleted.