Looking for Content for Deals of the Week

Hi Everyone, My name is Stacey Dougherty and I publish Where2NowMag.com. Every Wednesday I publish a column of deals and discounts from airlines, hotels and major attractions from all over. I also broadcast them in email to users, on my FB page and twitter. In 50 words or less and accompanied by a link that leads to further info, please submit your deal/discount by TUESDAYS AT 3PM US EASTERN STANDARD TIME to deals@where2nowmag.com. I'd be happy to answer any questions any of you may have and I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Stacey,

It would be my pleasure to contribute information to your magazine.

Adrienne

Redefine Vacations

Coming Soon
  • Absolutely! There's still time to send me info for inclusion in tomorrow's column. Send it ASAP and I'll fit it in.

Thanks so much,
    Stacey

Stan & Ginger Duncan said:
    Hi Stacey!
    We've been on a road trip marketing our eco-lodge, and are just now back to our home base for a few days before we head off to another expo in LA, so I'm just catching up on e-mails. I missed your deadline for Deals of the Week that you'd requested last week, but wondered if you'd be looking again for your next column? Please e-mail me at aklodgelady@yahoo.com if you'd like some information about all the incredible eco-activities we offer and our amazing 25% discount off of last year's rates!! Check out our website at www.alderwoodretreat.com.
  • Hi Stacey!
    We've been on a road trip marketing our eco-lodge, and are just now back to our home base for a few days before we head off to another expo in LA, so I'm just catching up on e-mails. I missed your deadline for Deals of the Week that you'd requested last week, but wondered if you'd be looking again for your next column? Please e-mail me at aklodgelady@yahoo.com if you'd like some information about all the incredible eco-activities we offer and our amazing 25% discount off of last year's rates!! Check out our website at www.alderwoodretreat.com.
This reply was deleted.