Italy - City to City baggage transfers

I have 2 clients visiting Italy May 8th - 22nd. They are there for 2 weeks and are planning on picking up a tour for the southern part of Italy from Rome for 2-3 days. 

For the remainder of the time they are planning on getting hotels/b&b's and taking trains to travel to Venice, Siena, Cinque Terres etc. They do not want the stress of driving in Italy.  

I was wondering if there are any companies that do luggage transfers from hotel to hotel so they do not have to bring it with them every time they get on a train to go to a new destination.   

Or...if there are hotels that would hold your luggage prior to check-in time so that they can just drop the bags off at the hotel and go touring. 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Lois 

PS - If any one has any budget friendly hotel suggestions in Rome, Venice, Siena or Cinque Terre that are walking distance to some attractions feel free to share.

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Lois,

I do not think you can find a service for moving luggage only here in Italy unless you pay a lot of money. However I'm sure that almost any hotel/inn/guest house can do early or late check-in and you can esaily found a place where to leave luggage.

Even at railway stations there is deposit/lock room for suitcases and other personal belongings.

Should you ever think of including Ferrara among that tour (it's an ancient town declared one of the Unesco world heritage centres in the North-East of Italy between Bologna and Venice) please contact me for further details

Eleonora

http://www.ilgiardinodirebecca.it

• I'm Barbara from Girasolereale Bed and Breakfast Holiday Apartments in Rome and Ostia.
    We arrange this kind of help and keep the luggage for our guest if they needs.
    Plus if you need  we have connection with Positano hotel owner.

Ciao

This reply was deleted.