We are a small intimate family friendly Eco Lodge on the bird rich Lake Elementaita, on the floor of the great Rift Valley Kenya. The Lodge is set in the acacia forest to allow maximum interaction with nature with the only entertainment being the singing of the births.

The scenery around is amazing with hills  and escarpments giving way to stretches of flat land. Lots of other attractions around the lodge including - Lake Nakuru national park popular for Flamingoes and White Rhinos, Dr. Leakeys Archeological site and Delamares Soysambu Conservancy among others.

A jewel for those planning to visit Kenya not to be missed....http://www.oasis.co.ke/eco.html

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just took a look at your web page, you lodge and surounding areas, the lake and the wild life should be able to get customers.

I'm in Nicaragua, in the rain forest, and I also got myself listed in the www.ThetopTravelClub.com  just today, after reading your post.

I think one way to help all our eco lodge is by exchanging link to our own web page. I invite you to exchange link with my lodge, this is a way to increase web page ranking or popularity, so when people search for places to go with similar ofereing in eco lodge your page will appear before other that do not have links.

Write ro me with your info and i will add your link, write to montecristoriver@yahoo.com

Thanks

• Take a look at our program of direct booking discounts for members of www.TheTopTravelClub.com and see if it fits your own promotion wants and needs....no cost to list and link if you can offer deals to our members.
    • Thanks. I listed on the website. How long does it take for the listing to be active. This is the second time im trying to list.
This reply was deleted.