So ever thought of adding Dubai as your honeymoon destination? Just imagine having the cozy shoots with your partner in the surroundings of tall air tower buildings. After the shoots and shopping, music, and entertainment; you can have a glimpse of your private space in cabanas with some candle night moments and soft sands around you. There’s so much to adore in this city as a couple; from incredible architecture to modern luxury.
We address Dubai as an arcadia that no newlywed will ever want to leave! You can romanticize your moments on the beach, desert safari, Dhow cruise on Dubai creek, and a lot million things to safe keep in your heart. You can retain your every moment as a wonderful memory forever.
We will guide you on how to make a romantic trip to Dubai with the list of best-visiting places; just have a look below:
- Bateaux Dubai Cruise
The Bateaux Dubai offers a very classy dinner cruise on Dubai creek. It is well modernized along with the comfort ability of proper air condition. The glass vessel around gives the ambiance of international cuisine, there’s live entertainment and personalized services.
Enjoying a good dinner here will let you witness the view of Dubai with water.
Desert Safari & Camping Experience
A visit to Dubai is incomplete without the experience of desert safari and enjoy camping. Just reserve your luxury tent once and your good time starts.
It includes Middle East cuisine with sizzling belly dancing performed by trained dancers. You with your beloved can enjoy Quad biking, Sheesha, camel rides, and most soothing Arabian coffee.
The Dubai Fountain
The Dubai Fountain is one of the most sought-after attractions for honeymooners. It is being spread around the area of 14000 sq. ft with 3000 LED light shoot.
Just imagine the moment with your beloved in your arms witnessing the droplets of cool water passing zyphere with astonishing LED light in the night.
- Bastakiya Quarter
This place has a beautiful history behind it with a very romantic and traditional touch ambiance. This place has an old charm that is quite rare to find in new Dubai. This place is graced with wonderful art galleries that scream out hidden and unsaid love.
This is also famous for its best post-wedding shoots. Also, the perfect time to visit is before sunset to acquire the best shots.
- Jumeirah Beach
This white sand beach is the love destination for all couples. It is embraced by many hotels and luxury resorts. You can book any hotel rooms to enjoy the view of the amazing Persian gulf or else you can simply enjoy the beach side with the beauty of your beloved companion.
Apart from these, you can also try the below things in Dubai to have a mixture of fun and adventure with your partner along with love.
- Ferrari world- For couples who like to do temerarious things together, the indoor amusement park with rides and rollercoasters at Ferrari world is the best suit for them.
- Dubai aquarium- This top attraction aquarium is located in Dubai Mall. Here you can do a glass-bottom boat ride, cage snorkeling, and shark diving to have an amazing marine experience. It is located in Dubai Mall, Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Ski Dubai: This is the winter wonderland in Dubai spread across 22500 sq. meters. You can enjoy ice skating. This place beats the Dubai heat by holding 1 or 2 degrees Celsius.
- Buddha-bar: What could be better than enjoying the moments with your partner at a pub or bar with the pace of music or some sort of drink. Buddha-bar is a world-famous name for its great ambiance.
- Hot air balloon ride: You can spread your love in the air by experiencing this wonderful adventurous ride with your partner.