- Choose to visit the Taj Mahal at the time of sunrise while the sunrays fall on the right-hand side façade of the taj.
- Be early to get in line with the help of your Agra Tour Guide so that you are able to capture the best view from the main platform. Later Instagram worthy pictures of the colour change on the white marble and the sparkling of semi-precious stones.
- Make some pictures from the garden side having the Taj in the arches of the trees.
- You can make use of the water canals and the main tank for getting the reflection of the Taj in the water.
- You can make choose going outside the Taj close to the deserted tannery and the Elephant Gate to have the panoramic view of the Taj Mahal.
- Forgetting some unique pictures you need to go to Mehtab Bagh in your One Day Agra Tour or overnight tour to have the mesmerizing view and scintillating pictures of the sunset view.
- You must remember that professional cameras and other apparatus of photography are not allowed unless you seek permission from the Archaeological Survey of India office.
- Agra Fort visit also provides ample opportunities to get the best shots and from some of the screens, you can take the pictures of the Taj in the frame.
- Taj Nature Walk is an ideal place to get some great pictures of the Taj. Walking in the serene atmosphere over the mounds you get the privilege of the best photos.
- One can plan for the Venue at Taj Khema mound for the daylight pictures of the Taj.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.