Embark on an extraordinary and exclusive island adventure with our private boat tour to Blue Lagoon and Trogir. Crafted for a small group, this trip takes you to the most iconic coastal and island gems of Dalmatia, all within reach of the picturesque town of Split. At Blue Shark, we prioritize family-friendliness, making this tour perfect for parents with children and other adventurers seeking a fantastic experience.
Our speedboat private tour is carefully curated to ensure an intimate experience. With a small group of fellow travellers, you'll have the opportunity to create lasting memories in some of Croatia's most captivating destinations.
A Day of Marvels
Kickstart your morning with a boat journey from Split, setting the tone for an unforgettable day. Our first stop is the charming Maslinica on the island of Solta. Discover the allure of this coastal destination and the island's hidden treasures as you explore its enchanting streets and picturesque landscapes.
The Enchanting Blue Lagoon by Drvenik: A Croatian Coastal Gem
Nestled along the Dalmatian coast, the Blue Lagoon by Drvenik is a true masterpiece of untouched nature. This Adriatic haven boasts crystal-clear waters that beckon you to dive into a world of wonders. Whether you're a swimming enthusiast, an avid snorkeler, or an underwater photography aficionado, this fantastic location promises an unparalleled experience.
A Tropical Paradise in Croatia:
The Blue Lagoon's allure lies in its resemblance to a tropical paradise. Its untouched beauty and warm sun make it the perfect setting for spending quality time with family and friends. Imagine lounging on the golden shores, soaking up the sun, and feeling a sense of relaxation only such a place can provide.
A Captivating Underwater World And Adriatic Colours of Tranquillity
The Lagoon is a true treasure trove for those who revel in the sea's mysteries. When you dive into the clear waters, an underwater wonderland perfect for snorkelling and underwater photography will greet you. Capture the vibrant marine life, the swaying seagrass, and the mesmerizing dance of light as it filters through the water.
The Blue Lagoon's seabed is a harmonious blend of soft sand and delicate seashells. This combination produces an exquisite symphony of turquoise hues that paint the waters in breathtaking shades when the summer sun kisses them. Every glance below the surface is a glimpse into a world of tranquillity and beauty.
Privacy and Adventure Unite
The lagoon's charm lies in its natural beauty and the sense of privacy and adventure it offers. Escape the crowds and immerse yourself in the serenity of the Adriatic Sea. The Blue Lagoon guarantees a unique summer adventure that's both invigorating and soothing.
Dalmatia's Unforgettable Gems
Among Dalmatia's many treasures, the Blue Lagoon, Drvenik, and Krknjasi Island are among the finest experiences. It's a testament to the region's exceptional beauty and the immersive experiences it presents to those willing to explore its shores.
The Blue Lagoon by Drvenik isn't just a destination; it's an invitation to escape, explore, and connect with nature's wonders. Whether diving into the depths, basking in the sun's embrace, or simply savouring the tranquil atmosphere, this Croatian coastal gem promises moments that will stay with you long after you've left its shores. Join us on a journey to the heart of the Blue Lagoon and discover a slice of paradise along the Dalmatian coast.
Trogir: A Historical Sensation
As the sun climbs higher, we journey to the historic town of Trogir. With ample free time, you can explore its UNESCO-listed streets adorned with architectural wonders that span centuries. Savour the rich history, enjoy a leisurely lunch and indulge in a wine-tasting experience that showcases the region's finest flavours.
Trogir: A UNESCO Heritage Gem
Nestled in the embrace of the Adriatic Sea, Trogir and its enchanting surroundings, including the Čiovo island, are a testament to the beauty of stone and history. Trogir finds its home on a small islet in the narrow strait between the mainland and Čiovo. With its prime location on the Dalmatian Coast, this exquisite town is a jewel in Croatia's summer holiday destinations.
Trogir's allure lies in its physical beauty and the rich tapestry of history that unfolds through its ancient streets. With roots tracing back to ancient times, the city has witnessed the passage of various civilizations, from the Greeks and Romans to the Hungarians and Venetians. This storied past has woven a captivating narrative into the very fabric of Trogir's existence.
The town is often affectionately called the "Little Venice of Dalmatia," a moniker that pays tribute to its intricate waterways and charming architecture. With its UNESCO World Heritage Site status, the city is primed to welcome visitors with many activities and experiences.
The exquisite Romanesque and Renaissance architecture adoring Trogir's streets will enthral you. Every corner reveals a masterpiece, from splendid cathedrals to intricate facades. Our private tour, designed for small groups, allows you to truly immerse yourself in the sights and stories that make Trogir unique.
When visiting Trogir, several must-see attractions showcase the city's rich history, stunning architecture, and cultural significance. Here are some top places you shouldn't miss:
- Trogir Cathedral (Cathedral of St. Lawrence): This iconic Romanesque-Gothic cathedral is the centrepiece of Trogir's historic centre. The intricate portal by Master Radovan is a masterpiece of mediaeval art, and the cathedral's bell tower offers panoramic views of the town and surroundings.
- Kamerlengo Fortress: Built in the 15th century by the Venetians, Kamerlengo Fortress is an impressive defensive structure that overlooks the sea and the city. Climb to the top for panoramic views and explore the fortress's interiors.
- St. Dominic Monastery is a beautiful complex with a 13th-century church and a well-preserved Gothic cloister. The monastery also houses the Trogir City Museum, where you can learn about the city's history.
- The Town Gate (Land Gate): As you enter Trogir's historic centre, you'll pass through the Land Gate, an iconic entrance surrounded by well-preserved medieval walls.
- Cipiko Palace: This palace, built in the 15th century, is an architectural gem with intricate stone carvings. Today, it houses the Trogir Town Museum.
- The Grand Cipiko Palace: Another palace belonging to the Cipiko family dates back to the 14th century and showcases a mix of Gothic and Renaissance styles.
- Small Loggia: A charming covered area in the heart of Trogir's old town, perfect for taking a break and people-watching.
- St. Nicholas' Convent: This former convent complex features a stunning Renaissance garden and a church with notable artworks.
- The North Gate (Water Gate): An entrance to the city on the waterfront, this gate is a testament to Trogir's historical maritime significance.
- Main Square (Trg Ivana Pavla II): This bustling square has cafes, restaurants, and historic buildings. It's a great place to soak up the atmosphere and relax.
- Ciovo Island: While not technically within Trogir, Čiovo Island is connected by a bridge and offers beautiful beaches and clear waters. It's an excellent option for a day trip or a relaxing beach escape.
These attractions are just the tip of the iceberg regarding what Trogir offers. The city's historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, so simply wandering its narrow streets and alleys will give you a sense of its rich history and charm.
A Feast for the Senses
Trogir isn't just a feast for the eyes—it's also a culinary delight. Explore the culinary scene, where excellent restaurants beckon you to indulge in the flavours of Dalmatia. Whether freshly caught seafood or traditional Croatian dishes, Trogir's gastronomic offerings delight every palate.
A Private Speedboat Tour To Remember
Trogir isn't just a place; it's an experience that encapsulates the spirit of a region and the heart of a town. From exploring breathtaking historical landmarks to savouring the finest cuisine, every moment in Trogir is an opportunity to connect with the essence of Dalmatia.
After a day of exploration and wonder, we wrap up our tour in Trogir. Reflect on the moments you've shared and the sights you've seen as we begin our journey back to Split. This ten-hour adventure is not just a tour; it's a journey of discovery and connection. Join us for a private boat tour that promises beauty, adventure, and unforgettable memories. Whether you're a family looking for a day of togetherness or a group of friends seeking an immersive experience, our Blue Lagoon and Trogir tour offers something unique. Book your spot now and sail on a remarkable journey through the heart of Dalmatia's coastal wonders.