Agra is the most famous tourist attraction in India. It is founded in 1475 and titled as a Mughal architectures city. To see this boundless beauty, to have same day taj mahal tour by car is a wonderful idea. This city has equipped with many historical places which explore while having a tour by car only. As the beauty of Agra can find in the different corners, having a tour by car will endow the visitors to capture this heritage of Mughal dynasty without depending on others.
One of the best places to see in Agra is Taj Mahal. It is also tilted as ‘The Wonder of India’, the most famous tourist attraction in India. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It is built on the red sandstone base and crowned by a massive tomb. It is designed with intriguing calligraphy and montage work embellished with priceless stones. To see this boundless symbol of love, to have the same day taj mahal tour by train will permit you to grab this wonderful attraction of Agra within a short interval of time.
For this Agra Day Tour By Car, one can explore different historical places such as Agra Fort, which has semi-circle shape reflects the grandness of the royal Mughal era. It is a royal house assembled Jahangir’s palace, Diwan-e- Khas, Diwan-e- Am, Perales Mosque, Khas Mahal, Shish Mahal and Muammar Burj, Sikandra Fort where the tomb of Mughal Emperor is beautifully engraved, Itmad-Ud- Dualah’s Tomb, a place showing the memories of Noor Jahan, Mehtab Bagh which has domes made of sandstones in each corner and the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah that overlooks the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg.
Let’s have a look how to have an Agra Day Tour By Car
- At 6.00 am- Drive to Agra- Start your Agra day tour
- At 10.00 am-Arrives in Agra- After 4 hours will enter in Agra city
- At 10.30 am: Visit the Taj Mahal to explore a symbol of eternal love.
- At 12.30 pm: Take lunch then some rest for an hour
- At 1.30 pm: Visit the Agra Fort which is just 15 minutes away from the Taj Mahal
- At 3.00 pm: Visit the Itmad-Ud- Dualah’s Tomb which is just 10 minutes away from Agra Fort
- At 4.00 pm: Visit Mehtab Bagh which is just 6 minutes away from Itmad-Ud- Dualah’s Tomb.
- At 5.30 pm: Visit Sikandra Fort which is 35 minutes away from the Mehtab Bagh
- At 6.30 pm: Take some snacks and drinks
- At 7.30 pm: Drives back to your destination after grabbing so much beauty in a single day.
Apart from visiting historical places while having an Agra Day Tour By Car, one can experience shopping facility such as Kinari Bazar, Sanjay Palace, Munro Road, Taj Complex as well. Moreover, while there, doesn’t miss Petha (sweetmeat), leather shoes and bags that are the specialty of Agra. This taj mahal private tour will not only embed you with a great history but also ensure a different experience. In a case of having a less time, just opt Taj Mahal Tour By Car.