If you desired to travel to Iran and you are obsessing with Iran Visa, Iran visa on arrival experience would be a good recommendation for you. Also in below we give you some useful information in detail about Iran Visa and different types of it for applying.
In general, Iran issues 13 visa types for foreign citizens:
- Visa for research teams or athletes who intend to enter Iran twice or more.
- Visa for foreign tourists who intend to visit Iran’s tourist attractions.
- Pilgrimage visa for tourists intending to visit Iran’s shrines and holy places.
- Visa for diplomats and political officials who come to Iran to conduct political affairs.
- Educational visa for all people who want to study in Iran, such as students and religious scholars.
- Work Permit for people who want to work in Iran. This type of visa is more difficult for citizens of some countries and is issued with greater sensitivity.
- Passage permission is issued to people who intend to travel to a third country through the Islamic Republic of Iran. The maximum duration of this visa is 7 days. Airline staff, train staff, public transport drivers, ship crew, or those who do not intend to stay in Iran and only pass through Iran must obtain a transit visa from Iran.
- A press visa will be issued to people who enter Iran for the purpose of covering news. Journalists, photographers, and newsreaders should get this visa to enter Iran.
- Business visa for people who come to Iran to attend business meetings and sign business agreements.
- Multi visa for some experts and businessmen who have to travel to Iran several times during certain periods.
- Family visa for people who want to register the marriage in Iran, and gentlemen from other countries who have Iranian wives.
- Visa for foreign citizens who have Iranian mothers.
- Exit visa for Iranians who have left their Iranian citizenship.
How to get visa to Iran ?
- All people with a passport and a valid residence permit in the country of residence can travel to Iran by providing the necessary documents and obtaining visas.
- All people with a valid passport can apply for a 14-day visa to enter free zones on arrival (these zones include Qeshm, Kish, and Chabahar).
- Foreigners who are under the age of 18 must obtain formal written permission from the father to obtain a visa from Iran. This license must be verified by Notary Public.
- Foreigners who intend to travel to other parts of the country after entering the free zones must go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs representative office located in the same area to obtain a visa.
- If the visa application is refused, for whatever reason, the payment will not be refunded.
- The citizens of the United States, Great Britain, and Canada will only be able to receive tourist visas from Iran if they travel to Iran with a tour and a clear travel plan.
- The issuance of visas to citizens of all countries except Occupied Palestine (Israel) is allowed in accordance with the law.
for more information about how to get visa to iran ? follow this link
How to get a visa from Iran
Iran’s foreign ministry provides two ways to issue visas :
(A) Anyone can register in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website for a visa.
(B) Register through tourism and travel agencies licensed to obtain a visa. Getting visas with the help of travel agencies is easier and quicker and there is no need for those concerned to go through the paperwork, especially if unfamiliarity with the steps confuses them.
Countries which are exempted from Iran visa
Given the international laws and agreements of Iran with some countries, it is possible to enter Iran for the citizens of some countries without a visa. Citizens from Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Georgia, Armenia, Venezuela, Egypt, and Malaysia are exempted from obtaining the visa.
Iran issues airport visa for foreign citizens. According to the law, all visa and passport offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs based at Imam Khomeini Airport (IKA), Mehrabad Airport, Mashhad Airport, Shiraz Airport, and Tabriz Airport can issue on-arrival visas for tourist. It should be noted that this type of visa is issued solely for the purpose of tourism. Therefore, those who have political, work, expert, journalism, and news reading visas cannot apply for Iran visa on arrival experience.
Citizens of the following countries can enter Iran for a tourist destination and have Iran visa on arrival experience:
Azerbaijan, Albania, Germany, Austria, Austria, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Spain, Australia, Slovakia, Slovakia, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Ukraine, Iraq, Italy, Ireland, Bahrain, Brazil, Brunei, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal, Peru, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, China, Denmark, Russia, Romania, Japan, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Oman, France, Palestine, Cyprus, Kyrgyzstan, Qatar, Croatia, South Korea, North Korea, Colombia, Cuba, Kuwait, Georgia, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Poland, Malaysia, Hungary, Mongolia, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Venezuela, Vietnam, Netherlands, Yugoslavia and Greece.
Citizens of countries that cannot obtain an on-arrival visa in Iran:
The United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Columbia, India, Jordan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Somalia, and Afghanistan do not have access to on-arrival visa. These citizens must be in possession of a visa before arriving in Iran.
The best way to know the Iran visa price is to make inquiries from travel agencies for more information about iran visa follow this link