Everest base camp helicopter tour
Everest helicopter tour is one of the best and loved tours in Nepal. At recent time the number is increased in maximum number. Stepping on Everest base camp and seeing Everest from close is everyone dreams. Everyone in the world cannot fulfill their dreams because of financial conditions, weak physical condition and many other reasons. Those people who don’t have proper physical conditions cannot trek all the way to base camp so that’s why their dream cannot be fulfilled.To fulfill such dreams and wish Magic Himalaya Treks and expeditions Introduce Everest helicopter tour.
Everest base camp helicopter tour will be perfect for those who don’t have much time to spend. This tour allows you to capture stunning pictures of mountain from close.
Cost for Everest helicopter tours:
1. Private tour: It cost USD 4000 to 4500 per helicopter and 5 people can fly at one time.you can contact magic Himalaya treks for better price. We are available on whats app, viber, Instagram, Facebook and most of social networks sites.
2. Group joining tour: It cost USD 1000 per person and need at least 4 people to happen the tour. Email magic Himalaya team for more details.
Clothes preparations for the flights:
1. Sun lotion and sun glass.
2. Windproof down jacket.
3. A bottle of mineral water.
4. Camera or mobile to capture stunning pictures.
5. Toilet paper in case of emergency.
6. Passport and passport copies.
7. Trouser and sun hat.
Everest helicopter flight route:
Kathmandu airport- Bhaktapur-Nagarkot_Junbensi-lukla-namche-everest view hotel-tengbochea-pangbochea-ferichea-laubecha-Gorekshap-kalapather view point- Everest base camp –khambu glacier-Everest view hotel-lukla-Kathmandu.