If you want Food on Train but need help deciding which platform to choose. Look up everything there is to know about how to order food in train from Zomato-style sellers on a train so that you may make well-informed decisions and have a first-rate dining experience.
When it comes to food delivery via train, no one does it better than RailRestro. If you're taking a train trip shortly, you can order some tasty cuisine from this service.
Reasons to Order Train Food Online
It can be challenging to bring lunch with you when you take the train. Getting food that will spoil if left in an improper container for too long is not a wise idea when returning home on the train. Furthermore, it isn't healthy for you.
If you want to save time and energy, order your food ahead of time online instead of bringing it. You can get reasonably priced hot meals brought to your seat by requesting them at the station of your choice.
How RailRestro Trumps Over Other Online Food Vendors
During the past few years, the electronic catering business for trains has expanded and improved rapidly. There are plenty of e-catering services (think Zomato and Swiggy for meals on trains, etc.) available today, but most rail passengers still prefer tried-and-true options like RailRestro. This internet caterer will deliver your meal and drink orders directly to your railway car.
RailRestro's online Food delivery in Train service have some several advantages over similar offerings.
- Validated by both ISO and FSSAI
- Wide variety of food items available
- food that are both healthy and safe to eat
- Appropriately sealed packets of food
- Facilitated ordering and timely delivery of food
- Incredible deals on dining reservations.
- Get a quick response from support teams.
- Products on the Menu at Reasonable Prices
- Inexpensive orders and shipments of food
- Direct and open dialogue.
- Across India, in more than 450 different areas, we're here to help.
- Involvement with almost 2,000 eateries serving Indian cuisine.
- Approximately 7,000 cars will receive food orders using the rail network's online ordering system.
- Group order in train facility
- Assisting more than fifty million customers every day!
An Overview of RailRestro's Meal Delivery Mechanism
Many passengers now use the RailRestro online delivery service to have meals brought to their seats. You can make dining reservations aboard the train with your confirmed PNR number.
- During your train journey, you can order food delivered to your seat by entering your PNR number, train name, or train number.
- Once the initial checks have been performed, the back-end system does a second round of reviews to double-check and confirm passenger information.
- After submitting your order, a request is submitted to the associated eatery.
- The order details are communicated after the restaurant has accepted the order.
- Upon receiving an order, the restaurant calls the customer to double-check and confirm the details.
- Your food gets carefully prepared and packaged so you can eat confidently.
- A delivery agent will bring your dinner to you.
The Most-Requested Train Menu at RailRestro
Below are some of the most requested food items from this IRCTC-authorised website and app:
- Pure vegetarian meals
- Non-veg food varieties
- Mini Thali, Standard Veg Thali, Non-Veg Thali, Maharaja Thali, Deluxe Thali, etc.
- Jain Food
- Milk in Train
- Food for New Moms, Babies, Infants, and Toddlers
- Train Tea, Coffee, and Cold Drinks on Trains
- Biryani in Train
- Pizza in Train
- Cakes in Train
- National/International Cuisines like North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Italian, etc.
Order from the Zomato-type E-Catering Service Train
Millions of people who prefer to travel on Indian Railways have significantly benefited from the introduction of online food ordering. E-catering services allow travellers to pre-order food or place orders from their mobile devices while in transit. You may quickly and easily purchase nutritious food while on the go with RailRestro. An quick guidance on how to order food in train from "Zomato-like online catering service" are given as follows:
Food orders via the online portal
- You will be prompted to enter a Passenger Name Record (PNR) or select a departure date and train name/number.
- Pick Your Boarding Area and Enjoy Some Delicious Catering.
- Choose what you want to eat from the menus of various restaurants and put it in the shopping cart.
- You can save money on food when taking a train trip by using coupons from RailRestro.
- You can pay for your online purchase with cash upon delivery or use a credit card, debit card, UPI, or digital wallet.
- After placing your purchase, the delivery boy will call you and send you an email confirming your order.
- As you take your seat, prepare to enjoy delicious, sanitary food and drink.
Meal booking from the app
- Download RailRestro Train Food App, a free app from the App Store or Google Play to get started.
- Type in your name, PNR number, or train's name and number, as well as the date you intend to board.
- If you are hungry before the flight, you can choose the boarding area with the free snacks.
- Numerous eateries offer the cuisine of your choice.
- Payment can be made in cash upon receipt or processed instantly online with any of the many payment options compatible with contactless delivery.
- This app allows you to track the delivery of your food at any time.
- The RailRestro staff member will deliver it to your vehicle.
Phone in Your Order
- For food ordering on the phone from RailRestro, please call (810)222-0203.
- After receiving confirmation, you can check in with RailRestro to learn more about your transaction.
- We'll send your meal to your train car as soon as we get the signal.
- After receiving the food, you can tip the provider with money.
Method of Checking Your Booked Meal Order for Train
Do you want to learn about the status of your current order? Your dinner reservation is in good hands, and you can quickly check in on its position with us. Easy-to-follow directions for keeping tabs on your shipment:
- When you place a purchase with us, we'll send an Order ID to the number or email address you gave us. Only the ID number is mandatory; no other information must be reproduced.
- To verify your identification, we'll need your cell phone number. It helps to deliver you a smooth service.
- To check the status of your food order, click the "Submit" button.
How to Know Your Order Progress Status
Using the order id and phone number, you may follow the progress of your meal delivery on a linear graph in real-time. An Order Status Update might look like one of the following examples:
- A restaurant's order is considered "placed" once it has been received and is awaiting confirmation.
- An "accepted" status indicates receiving the customer's request.
- A "successful delivery" denotes that your order has arrived safely.
Alternate Methods to Check the Progress of Your Order
If you have placed a food order, you can find its current status in several ways, including online, by entering your train information. Even so, here are some easy fixes to try if you're having trouble getting to your data:
- Live chat assistance: Giving the food consultant your Booking Id and mobile phone number will allow them to place your order for you.
- On-call service: If you cannot contact the vendor online, dial 8102202203 whenever you want to discuss your order.
You can finally put our fears of staying hungry on the train to rest. Moreover, you no longer need to carry your food to have a meal while riding the train. E-catering platforms allow home-cooked meals to be brought directly to your train seat.
If you are pondering how to order food in train from zomato-style online service, pick RailRestro. It's the best app for food delivery in trains that focuses on providing passengers with fresh and clean meals. Take advantage of the fantastic meals on wheels service on your next train excursion and fill up on tasty and nutritious meals.
Read more Article by clicking here...