Chardham of Uttarakhand has four sanctify shrines- Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath and darshan of all these divine shrines can be done by helicopter. There are various kinds of the package offered by the helicopter service providers based on a number of nights & the shrines assimilated in the package. The details are given below. There are more than 8 operators who provide helicopter services for Yatra.
1.Chardham Yatra (All four shrines) by helicopter, 04 nights/05 days
Chardham Yatra by helicopter package includes a night stay in all shrines i.e. Kharsali (Yamunotri), Harsil(Gangotri), Guptkashi (Kedarnath) & Badrinath. The package starts from 1,65,000/- PP. 01 nights/02 days Chardham Yatra by helicopter package is curated so to provide darshan of all 04 shrines in a limited time frame. On the 01st day, the darshan of Yamunotri, and Gangotri are done with a night stay at Harsil & next day, devotees cover both revered temples of Kedarnath & Badrinath. The package starts from 1,50,000/- PP.
2. Do-Dham Yatra by helicopter- same-day return Kedarnath Ji & Badrinath Ji same-day return starts from INR 4,00,000, the cost is for the entire Charter of sharing 4–6 people. The same cost is for Yamunotri Ji & Gangotri Ji same-day return.
3. Ek Dham Yatra By helicopter same-day return If devotee plan to visit either of the shrines i.e. Yamunotri or Gangotri or Badrinath or Kedarnath by helicopter then entire charter can be hired @INR 3,50,000 onwards
Guidelines for helicopter yatra:
- Maximum 04 -06 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter depending upon the passenger’s weight which should be less than 400 kgs.
- Only 5 kg of luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper. Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens for helicopter yatra.
Key Feature of Chardham Yatra/Do Dham/1Dham Yatra package by helicopter:
- A luxurious/finest stay wherever provided.
- All meals.
- VIP Darshan in all Dhams — Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath
- Palki (Sedan Chair) at Yamunotri.
- All land transfers are also included.
Originally Published on Bizarexpedition with the title: Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter 2020