1. More privacy: No hotel staff or other guests to disturb you, and plenty of private space inside and out to spend time together.
2. Better value for money: A holiday home can cost 50% less than a hotel. Save on food and drink, no tipping and lower nightly rates - so you can stay longer.
3. Best for families: More room for everyone, the kids can have their own rooms and space for all the things you need to bring from home.
4. Kitchen’s open 24x7: No need to pay high prices for food and drink when you travel longer. Your own kitchen with no mini-bar charges.
5. Pets welcome: Look for the ‘pets welcome’ flag when you search so you can bring your favorite friend along on your next holiday.

Planning your next holiday?Browse through thousands of holiday homes on SunnyRentals.com

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 7. There is no long check-in process 

8. The selection of holiday homes to choose from is wide and would suit any taste
    9. No noisy neighbors
    10. The holiday home could be located in a small village, surrounded by serene scenery, or in the very heart of a buzzing city - you choose
    11. Enjoy the comfort of your own fireplace, private pool, a fully equipped kitchen, TVs and DVDs, CD player, outdoor BBQ grills and fire pits, and just about anything else imaginable to make a family vacation memorable
    • I agree with those points.....I'm never have a breakfast it is always to early for me!!!
    • We're up to eleven reasons now! Great! I'm sold anyway! :-)
  • You dont live in 1 room so why vacation in 1 room?

Vacation home away from home.
  • 6. Quite often they can be a little more off the beaten track too.
  • You can also chose a different restaurant every night.
This reply was deleted.