We think so... and not just because we say so :-) Did you know that the Wall Street Journal recently declared Peruvian cuisine "The Next Big Thing"? And that the world's most famous chef, Ferran Adrià of Spain's El Bulli, is behind a revolution that is helping make Peruvian food an agent of positive social change

We invite you to consider some of these exciting new developments in Peru tourism for coverage in your online and offline media channels... and if you do, we'd love to hear back from you!

Thank you for helping us spread the word on one of the world's most unique and exciting destinations: Peru.

For even more information, here is our online press kit, hosted right here on Tripatini.com.

PERU STORY IDEAS.pdf

Promperu one-pager DC.pdf

New Years 2013 in Peru.pdf

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why thank you, Steve, it truly is our pleasure. We look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards.

• By the way would like to share a few photos from FB from Peru :)

• Spectacular images, Camille. Looks like you had a fabulous time :-)

• Peru seems like an awesome destination. Are any of you aware of what wines are currently popular in Peru, what varietals, which wines, from what countries?  Steve ~  WineFoodGuide.com

• Hello Steve,

The most popular wines in Peru come from our part of the world, in particular Argentina and Chile. The most popular varietals are Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Malbec among the reds, and Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Tannat among the whites. Wines from Spain are next in line, with a great preference for Rioja wines and cavas or sparkling wines. Nonetheless, the selection of wines produced in Peru is growing, and Peruvians are showing a growing preference for these. Peru has centuries-old vineyards, and more than for its wine, this Andean country is known for Pisco, a distilled liquor made from grapes which is gaining fans throughout the world. This is the national drink par excellence, and is produced exclusively on the central and southern coast of Peru. We are, in fact, promoting a "Pisco route" to promote this region. 

If you would like further information on this or any other aspect of Peru for winefoodguide.com or any of your other outlets, please do not hesitate to contact us and we'll be delighted to help. Thank you so much for your interest in Peru.

• PromPeru ~ Thank you so much for your reply. This is one of the most articulate and informative responses I've ever received. Thus, I'll be in touch about an article on Peru for my web page, Steve

• I was just there in September for the Termatalia conference and have an article coming out in the December issue of Les Nouvelle Esthetique and Spa. 

Please add me to your media distribution.  camille@camillehoheb.com

Attached is the preview of the article in PDF

O&WAranwaRevisedLayout.pdf

• Congratulations, Camille, that's a splendid piece. We will certainly add you to our media distribution list. If we may be of further assistance with regard to any coverage of Peru you may wish to undertake now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards.

• Conde Nast Traveller certainly thinks so, it just posted this:

http://www.cntraveller.com/news/2012/november/romero-rainforest-lod...

• Thank you for the link, Sue, it's a truly exceptional lodge and destination. Condé Nast's coverage helps confirm our assertion that Peru is a top destination for 2013. Best regards!

This reply was deleted.