Travel Writing Workshop

Who needs a Travel Writing Workshop? I have been running one for 20 years now, in the winter in Key West, originally for beginners, but lately for all sorts of writers and aspiring writers. I have even had PR people signing up, including one director of travel PR for a state government. Anyhow, I am presenting my 21st year of these workshops, summer session, up in Hudson NY, 90 miles north of New York City, costing $275, same price as last year. Details at www.travelwritingworkshop.org or contact me at bobharu@aol.com.

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanx, Maralyn, will do.

Maralyn D Hill said:
    This sounds great. You may want to encourage aspiring writers from your past classes to enter the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association WiFTy Scholarship contest. Guidelines and application are on www.ifwtwa.org home page in the upper right hand corner.

Best Regards,
    Maralyn
  • This sounds great. You may want to encourage aspiring writers from your past classes to enter the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association WiFTy Scholarship contest. Guidelines and application are on www.ifwtwa.org home page in the upper right hand corner.

Best Regards,
    Maralyn
This reply was deleted.