Hi, I'm Johan the owner of www.mystartguide.com a Tourism Directory linking all resources for local Tourism Companies. 
Please feel free to submit your URL, I'll review the site and place a link. Offcourse it needs to be a site concerning tourism travel or a destination. 

Johan Schoonen

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Adrian,

I just added a link to your site on the Italy page.

Regards,

Johan

Adrian Petersen said:
    Hi Johan - http://casadolcetto.blogspot.com/ - An Italian journey, offering advice, comment, news and reflections on Italy, For travellers and settlers alike and dedicated to all things Italian.

Thanks,

Adrian
  • Dear Theodora,

I,ve just added a link to your site on the World media page.

Regards,

Johan
    Theodora Sutcliffe said:
    Hi Johan, Long-term family travel as it is lived... Travels with a Nine Year Old... All the best, Theodora
  • Dear Wink,

I've just addes a link on the Europe page for you. I might change the category name soon.

Regards,

Johan

Wink Lorch said:
    Hi Johan

Took a look at your site ... it's coming on really well. Good luck with it.

Would be great if you could add Wine Travel Guides - http://www.winetravelguides.com - probably under the section Europe Destination Sites - haven't seen any sections for wine/food/culinary tourism up there yet.

We offer comprehensive on-line travel guides to wine regions in France (all regions), Italy (Tuscany) and Spain (Rioja).

Thanks!

Regards,
    Wink
  • Hi Johan

Took a look at your site ... it's coming on really well. Good luck with it.

Would be great if you could add Wine Travel Guides - http://www.winetravelguides.com - probably under the section Europe Destination Sites - haven't seen any sections for wine/food/culinary tourism up there yet.

We offer comprehensive on-line travel guides to wine regions in France (all regions), Italy (Tuscany) and Spain (Rioja).

Thanks!

Regards,
    Wink
    Wine Travel Guides
  • Hi Johan,

re: www.QGuide.com - Travel Reviews and Blogs

Thanks for that, QGuide also fits in Travel Reviews section. We're all about user generated content whereby as members, travel writers, power bloggers upload their photos and videos, write travel blog and reviews about their travels, weekends away, vacations, restaurants and upload their photos and videos.

eg:
    http://fta.qguide.com/
    http://lee.qguide.com/hollywood-and-stars-homes-tour.php

best regards
    Jack Gonzalez
    www.QGuide.com

MyStartGuide said:
    Dear Jack,

I just uploaded a link to your site on the World Resources page. Please let me know if you are happy with it.

Regards,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

QGuide.com said:
    Hi Johan,

www.QGuide.com - QGuide's - the world's first truly comprehensive guide to Gay Travel Worldwide – as seen through the eyes (and cameras) of a Community of Gay Travellers.

Thanks!
    Jack Gonzalez
    QGuide.com Founder
  • Hi Johan, Long-term family travel as it is lived... Travels with a Nine Year Old... All the best, Theodora
  • Hi Johan - http://casadolcetto.blogspot.com/ - An Italian journey, offering advice, comment, news and reflections on Italy, For travellers and settlers alike and dedicated to all things Italian.

Thanks,

Adrian
    サプリでダイエット! | ダイエットサプリについて
    ようこそ「サプリでダイエット」へ!このサイトではサプリメントを取り入れたダイエットの方法を紹介しております。
  • Dear Sandra and Scot,

I've uploaded the link on the World Media page. Please let me know if you are happy with it.

Regards,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Sandra & John Scott said:
    check sanscott.com with an attached blog with links to blogs dealing with cooking, spas and accommodations - worldwide
  • Dear Aaron,

I've uploaded your link ont he World Media page. Please let me know if you are happy with it. If you have any suggestions for new categories please let me know too.

Regards,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Aaron Frost said:
    Check out EXHALE, the new gay and lesbian international digital travel magazine and CRAVE, the new culinary travel magazine. Get a free subscription for 2010.

EXHALE is an international LGBT destination travel online publication featuring global destinations that are welcoming to gay and lesbian travelers. For more information, view the current "Beaches and Cruises" issue and to get a complimentary 2010 digital subscription visit www.exploretheunexpected.com

CRAVE Magazine is our international culinary travel online publication featuring food, wine and spirits from around the world at www.crave-mag.com

Both publications are part of the Unexpected Media Group portfolio, a travel media company dedicated to producing ethical, positive and elegant publications under a green and philanthropic philosophy.

The June issue of EXHALE has an “Adventure and Eco-Friendly Travel” theme. We will be featuring urban destinations and gardens in the September “Cities and Gardens” issue and the “Winter and Holiday Travel" issue comes out in December.

CRAVE launches in May, with the theme of “Beginnings.” Upcoming issues this year include “Extremes” in August and “Sweets” in November.

Five pages of advertising space in every issue are donated to charitable organizations relevant to the editorial content of the magazine who share and support our endeavor to protect the environment. With plans to enhance our online content by producing travel videos, community forums, blogs, photo galleries and much more to complement our publications, Unexpected Media Group is committed to providing an ongoing and trustworthy resource for our readers to find the most exciting destinations around the world.
  • Dear Corinne,

I just uploaded a link to your site on the World Resources page. Please let me know if you are happy with it.

Regards,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Corinne @ Have Baby Will Travel said:
    Hi Johan!

I'd like to introduce you to Have Baby Will Travel - your online guide for family travel with babies, toddlers & young children. For parents by parents, Have Baby Will Travel wants to help you get away with baby!

Take care,
    Corinne
This reply was deleted.