Hi, I'm Johan the owner of www.mystartguide.com a Tourism Directory linking all resources for local Tourism Companies. 
Please feel free to submit your URL, I'll review the site and place a link. Offcourse it needs to be a site concerning tourism travel or a destination. 

Johan Schoonen

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Chris,

I link to your site was uploaded a while ago. You can find it on the World Resources page. Please let me know if you are happy with it.

Regards,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Chris Christensen said:
    Amateur Traveler - The Amateur Traveler is an online travel show that focuses primarily on travel destinations and the best places to travel to. It covers everything from knowing what to put on your Chicago dog when you go to the Windy City to swimming with whales in Tonga. It includes both a weekly audio podcast, twice monthly video podcast and a blog.

This Week in Travel - A weekly round table discussion podcast covering travel, the travel industry, and anything else that tickles our fancy. Our weekly guests read like a who's who in the U.S. travel media.
  • Dear Jack,

I just uploaded a link to your site on the World Resources page. Please let me know if you are happy with it.

Regards,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

QGuide.com said:
    Hi Johan,

www.QGuide.com - QGuide's - the world's first truly comprehensive guide to Gay Travel Worldwide – as seen through the eyes (and cameras) of a Community of Gay Travellers.

Thanks!
    Jack Gonzalez
    QGuide.com Founder
  • Hi Johan,

www.QGuide.com - QGuide's - the world's first truly comprehensive guide to Gay Travel Worldwide – as seen through the eyes (and cameras) of a Community of Gay Travellers.

Thanks!
    Jack Gonzalez
    QGuide.com Founder
  • Hi Johan!

I'd like to introduce you to Have Baby Will Travel - your online guide for family travel with babies, toddlers & young children. For parents by parents, Have Baby Will Travel wants to help you get away with baby!

Take care,
    Corinne
  • Amateur Traveler - The Amateur Traveler is an online travel show that focuses primarily on travel destinations and the best places to travel to. It covers everything from knowing what to put on your Chicago dog when you go to the Windy City to swimming with whales in Tonga. It includes both a weekly audio podcast, twice monthly video podcast and a blog.

This Week in Travel - A weekly round table discussion podcast covering travel, the travel industry, and anything else that tickles our fancy. Our weekly guests read like a who's who in the U.S. travel media.
  • Check out EXHALE, the new gay and lesbian international digital travel magazine and CRAVE, the new culinary travel magazine. Get a free subscription for 2010.

EXHALE is an international LGBT destination travel online publication featuring global destinations that are welcoming to gay and lesbian travelers. For more information, view the current "Beaches and Cruises" issue and to get a complimentary 2010 digital subscription visit www.exploretheunexpected.com

CRAVE Magazine is our international culinary travel online publication featuring food, wine and spirits from around the world at www.crave-mag.com

Both publications are part of the Unexpected Media Group portfolio, a travel media company dedicated to producing ethical, positive and elegant publications under a green and philanthropic philosophy.

The June issue of EXHALE has an “Adventure and Eco-Friendly Travel” theme. We will be featuring urban destinations and gardens in the September “Cities and Gardens” issue and the “Winter and Holiday Travel" issue comes out in December.

CRAVE launches in May, with the theme of “Beginnings.” Upcoming issues this year include “Extremes” in August and “Sweets” in November.

Five pages of advertising space in every issue are donated to charitable organizations relevant to the editorial content of the magazine who share and support our endeavor to protect the environment. With plans to enhance our online content by producing travel videos, community forums, blogs, photo galleries and much more to complement our publications, Unexpected Media Group is committed to providing an ongoing and trustworthy resource for our readers to find the most exciting destinations around the world.
  • check sanscott.com with an attached blog with links to blogs dealing with cooking, spas and accommodations - worldwide
    Sandra Scott Travel
    Find travel articles and travel information on destinations all over the world from freelance writer, Sandra Scott.
  • Hi Donna,

I just uploaded a link to your URL on the World Recources page.

Johan

Donna Hull said:
    Hi Johan,

myitchytravelfeet.com - The Baby Boomer's Guide to Travel. Advice for the active boomer traveler. Covers trip planning, soft adventure, road trips, luxury cruises, upscale lodging and dining for U.S. and International destinations.
  • Hi Dee,

I just uploaded the URL to the World Travel page.

Kind regards,

Johan

Dee Farrell said:
    Gay and lesbian tourism portal, worldwide but most coverage in Australia, NZ, Asia and South Pacific. rainbowtourism.com.
    Also see http://newcaledonia.rainbowtourism.com as new gay destination in South Pacific.
  • Hi Andy,

I just replied through my MSG mail. Also invited you to connect on LI.

Regards,

Johan

Andy Hayes said:
    Hi Johan,

Thanks - have sent you an email via the contact form! :)

Andy
This reply was deleted.