Harry Pagancoss Joins International Culinary Tourism Association as Celebrity Spokesperson

Atlanta, GA, USA January 22, 2012 – Internationally recognized food television personality, Harry Pagancoss, has teamed up with the International Culinary Tourism Association (ICTA), the world's foremost authority on culinary travel, to promote culinary cultures around the world, gourmet travel and the newly launched FoodTrekker.com as celebrity spokesperson for the organization and brand.

“My goal is to help inspire the thousands of people who navigate the globe every year to make travel choices based on the culinary uniqueness of a place. I strongly believe that having access to and knowledge of the culinary richness of a city, region or country, is the best way to enjoy its essence, to get to know its people and its history. It is also another great way to help promote businesses and industry at the local level. The ICTA and FoodTrekker provide the perfect platform to help me with that endeavor,” said Harry Pagancoss, celebrity chef, entrepreneur and passionate foodie. "I am thrilled to be promoting culinary travel in various ways and very proud to support the International Culinary Tourism Association’s efforts."

In his role as Organization spokesperson, Harry Pagancoss will represent the ICTA and partner brand FoodTrekker (where Harry maintains his own channel), in key advertising and marketing campaigns, through personal appearances and in digital and social media activities.

“We’re delighted to be working with Harry,” said Erik Wolf, the Association’s President. “Harry shares a similar philosophy with our organizations. It’s a very compatible relationship.”

About Harry Pagancoss
Harry Pagancoss exemplifies the success that passion and dedication can bring. Author of Pure Pleasure, Spellbinding Recipes and founder of Harry Bakes Co., Harry is also an international television personality, writer for iVillage and MTV3 and regular speaker at culinary festivals. Harry holds a Master of Public Health, has studied culinary art around the world and resides in Atlanta, GA. Visit Passion-Gourmet.com or Facebook.com/HarryPagancoss. Please email media@harrypagancoss.com for more information.

About International Culinary Tourism Association (ICTA)
The ICTA is the world’s leading authority on culinary travel, with 16,000 members in 120 countries. The Association’s three divisions offer education, development consulting and publishing solutions to the world’s culinary tourism industry.

About FoodTrekker.com

FoodTrekker focuses on the preservation and promotion of the world’s culinary cultures and is the evolution of food and drink publishing. FoodTrekker forbids any chains on the site and it includes much more than just restaurants – as many as 13 categories of culinary businesses. The website has just launched its Portland, Oregon channel and more destinations are being added constantly. Writers, photographers and videographers interested in submitting their own culinary content to the FoodTrekker should email help@foodtrekker.com for more information. 

harry pagancoss 2.jpg

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congrats, Harry!

Party like it's 1999--Eat like it's 1893.  Photo from "In the Footsteps of Dracula:  A Personal Journey and Travel Guide" and my suggestion for a Foodie stop on a tour of Romania's fresh and delightful cuisine.

Steven P. Unger

Plaque at Entrance of Restaurant Coronita.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/9012355886?profile=original
This reply was deleted.