A Chance of a Lifetime and a Great Summer Adventure!

What better way to learn about nature and wildlife photography than with an award winning professional in the setting of a wilderness lodge in beautiful British Columbia.

One on one daily contact with professional photographer Bart Rulon. Spend 3 days and 2 nights experiencing first hand wildlife sightings and catpure them on your camera while learning new techniques and tips from a Pro.

All expenses are covered including an exciting seaplane flight over some of the most awesome wilderness territory in WA and BC. Classroom presentations in the lodge matched with evening socializing with photography enthusiasts and local wildlife experts.

Daily field excursions including boating along the Discovery Islands shorelines viewing local wildlife. Enjoy gourmet meals and comfortable lodging at Nanook Lodge on Stuart Island.

Take home some awesome photographs and enter your “best shot” in HARBORS Photo Contest, winner will be published in HARBORS Magazine. Passports are required. Flights leave from Seattle, WA. Space is limited to 12 people. Make your reservation today!  WWW.HARBORSMAGAZINE.COM 

photography-workshop.jpg

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome to Tripatini Katherine! Glad you found the guidelines helpful.
  • This post doesn't seem to belong here. The guidelines for participating in the Media Only section: Writers, editors, photogs, broadcasters & bloggers share tips, leads, ideas, news, gripes. PR reps/journos ISO press releases/trips, see "Travel Marketers/ Publicists." Opinions not necessarily those of Tripatini. NO PUBLICISTS/NON-MEDIA PLEASE.
    • Thanks for the heads up. I am the publisher of a travel destination magazine and new to Tripatini. This workshop is part of my profile.

I can invite travel writers to send queries to us regarding destinations and subjects on the PNW that are serviced by our seaplane airline Kenmore Air. If writers visit our website www.harborsmagazine.com and wish to query article ideas they can send them to editor@harborsmagazine.com. Thanks!

欧洲杯竞猜_2020欧洲杯竞猜盘口赔率-官方网站
      欧洲杯竞猜,2020欧洲杯竞猜盘口赔率是亚洲知名在线游戏公司,为您提供2020最新最全的各种真人客户端,体育,足球,电子捕鱼APP!欧洲杯竞猜致力于打造亚洲最佳游戏平台!
  • Travel Writers are certainly welcome to purchase this workshop. See attachment for pricing and go to our wesbite for more info. Flights leave from Seattle, WA
  • Is this an invite for travel writers?
This reply was deleted.