Looking for Guest Bloggers in the Deep South

Online magazine Deep South is looking for guest bloggers across the South. If you're interested in writing about food, travel, art, culture, literature or Southern characters, or have your own blog on one of these topics and would like to cross-blog with us, e-mail Editor Erin Z. Bass at erin@deepsouthmag.com.

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi

As CEO of the International Travel Writers Alliance (and someone who loves the 'South' I am alwaways interes in info on this part of the USA.

Ashleu
    Ashley@itwalliance.com
  • Thanks to everyone who has responded! Working our way through the list to reply to all of you!
  • If you have interest in Atlanta, I'm your gal. My blog is at www.janschroder.com/blog and on the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
  • Erin, we sent you an email today. I grew up in the Deep South and have lived in GA all my life, have family in TN and have taken frequent trips to FL, SC and NC. Let us know how we can help out!
  • Hi, Erin,

I live in Texas (is that deep South enough?), but I write about many locations. In fact, I just returned from a trip during which I spent several days each in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. I also have stories (not posted) from Florida and Louisiana as well as Texas. I invite you to check my blogs: www.goingonadventures.com and http://tinyurl.com/bevtrvl.

Please let me know if you'd like to chat further.

Beverly Burmeier
    beburmeier@austin.rr.com
    GOING ON ADVENTURES
    Share Beverly's adventures. Learn about destinations, activities, and tips for better travel experiences.
  • Hi Debi. Maybe we can pick up a few posts from your blog, like Gone Shrimpin' in Coastal Georgia or How Dreamland BBQ Got its Name. Email me at erin@deepsouthmag.com if you'd like to discuss further.

Debi Lander said:
    I'm interested in writing for your magazine. Please see my website www.bylandersea.com, which has links to my two blogs. I live in Jacksonville which is close to St. Augustine and northern Georgia (the Golden Isles.)
    Debi
  • I'm interested in writing for your magazine. Please see my website www.bylandersea.com, which has links to my two blogs. I live in Jacksonville which is close to St. Augustine and northern Georgia (the Golden Isles.)
    Debi
This reply was deleted.