Hi Media Onlyers,

Looking for three features ASAP. Budget is still crap but need a feature on each of the above ASAP. Specs: 800+ words and 3 photos (sourced okay) - unpublished, fun, exciting, personal

Payment: $15 each (maybe someday I can pay more - I hope!) and byline at Vagobond.com with permanent link to your personal site, online resume, or social media account

Send me your pitches or completed stories vago(at)vagobond(dot)com - I only need one for each topic and I need them ASAP. Thanks.

~Vago

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Vago, what would you be looking for re Cuba, and with what deadline?  I have extensive experience throughout the country and a bunch of good to great photos.

• Thanks David, but I got the Cuba side covered for now. If I need another though, I will definitely come back to you. 

~Vago

• Darn that's my trip in 2012...  Next time.

• I can do something about cruising the Nile and Lake Nasser in Egypt, but it's over 15 years since I've been there. Plenty of photos, though; the stuff's been there 4000 years, so I guess another 15 wouldn't make much difference! :D

For a sample. see http://travelrat.wordpress.com/egypt/ 

Best,

Keith

• Thanks Keith,

I wanted something a bit more recent due to the political turmoil this time, but it might be interesting to do a photo essay at some point in the future.

~Vago

• I understand; I'm actually rather worried about my contact in Cairo, for I haven't heard from him for quite a while.

Let me know if/when you require the photos!

Best,

Keith

This reply was deleted.