Lifelong Travel Made Easy

We at www.AgelessTraveler.com are thrilled to announce the launch of our website to make “Lifelong Travel Easy.” We invite you to send us articles, press releases, videos and pictures of your venues, menus and journalistic stories. Topics may cover any of interest to the boomer, active senior, or older adult, such as travel health, traveling with older parents and grand children, honeymoons, mobility helpers, fitness, medical travel, and bucket list sightseeing, unique venues and experiences, spiritual travel, VOLUNTOURISM, spa and luxury , culinary and hobby, soft adventure and Lifelong Learning. We also launch our internet radio show on June 1, 2010, and seek guest suggestions for the weekly show. Our Founder is Adriane Berg, CEO of Generation Bold, a consulting firm helping companies reach the boomer and older adult markets. Our Editor in Chief is Sharon Streicher, former Counsel for Sonesta Hotels and Vice Present of Panasonic real estate and facilities. Panasonic operated such attractions at City Walk, at Universal Studios. Visit us at: www.agelesstraveler.com

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Unfortunately right now it's all donated articles so I expect that the venues will be contributing-but we cross promote if that is of interest

Uwe Wolfrum said:
    Sounds great and promising... I would also like to know if you're paying for the stories...
    Greetings from Hamburg, Germany, Uwe
  • This soundss like perfect cross promotion and linking-can we set up a call?

Judy Wells said:
    Adriane - Went to your site but didn't see a contact us link. I'd like to introduce myself and my site/blog, Travel on the Level, designed for anyone who needs or prefers to see the world with less strenuous walking and fewer stairs. I'm a member of the Society of American Travel Writers and I've been a travel writer and journalist for 20 years, at least 10 of those spent hobbling around on deteriorating knees, now wonderfully replaced.

Not all guides are willing to point out easier ways to reach attractions - the elevator in Rome's Coliseum and the one to the top of the Spanish Steps, for example - because they want to keep the group together, so I do it as I learn about these alternatives. I also point out which "must-sees" are worth the effort and which ones aren't, with alternative points of interest.

I also review products I know are worth the room and weight to pack because I've road tested them. If anyone wants to know about a destination I haven't personally visited yet, I contact fellow travel writers and professionals who know the area intimately for advice and suggestions.

Perhaps we can work or link together.

Judy
    http://www.travelonthelevel.com
    http://www.travelonthelevel.blogspot.com
  • Unfortunately right now it's all donated articles so I expect that the venues will be contributing-but we cross promote if that is of interest

Betty Austin-Ware said:
    Are you soliciting donations or paying for stories?
  • Thnak you I will post on the senior travelers group

David Paul Appell said:
    Sounds exciting, Adriane! You might want to post this in the Senior Travelers group, as well!
  • Sounds great and promising... I would also like to know if you're paying for the stories...
    Greetings from Hamburg, Germany, Uwe
  • Adriane - Went to your site but didn't see a contact us link. I'd like to introduce myself and my site/blog, Travel on the Level, designed for anyone who needs or prefers to see the world with less strenuous walking and fewer stairs. I'm a member of the Society of American Travel Writers and I've been a travel writer and journalist for 20 years, at least 10 of those spent hobbling around on deteriorating knees, now wonderfully replaced.

Not all guides are willing to point out easier ways to reach attractions - the elevator in Rome's Coliseum and the one to the top of the Spanish Steps, for example - because they want to keep the group together, so I do it as I learn about these alternatives. I also point out which "must-sees" are worth the effort and which ones aren't, with alternative points of interest.

I also review products I know are worth the room and weight to pack because I've road tested them. If anyone wants to know about a destination I haven't personally visited yet, I contact fellow travel writers and professionals who know the area intimately for advice and suggestions.

Perhaps we can work or link together.

Judy
    http://www.travelonthelevel.com
    http://www.travelonthelevel.blogspot.com
  • Are you soliciting donations or paying for stories?
  • Sounds exciting, Adriane! You might want to post this in the Senior Travelers group, as well!
This reply was deleted.