Jetsetter.com

Hey Guys! My name is Farryn Weiner and I am reaching out for a potential freelance assignments for the travel website, Jetsetter.com. 

If you're not a member you can check it out here and join here!

We are currently looking for potential contributors - specifically those who have experience with luxury and hotel travel. If you are interested in becoming a corespondent, please email us at JetsetterEditorial@gmail.com! In addition, do you feel like this is a good forum for discussing/posting freelance gigs? Please let me know your thoughts! 

Thanks so much!

-Farryn
Twitter: @jetsetfarryn

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There's no need to be careful - it's possible you just had an incorrect link. You can register here!

We're currently looking for correspondents who have stayed at or experienced the following properties - please email me jetsettereditorial@gmail.com if interested. Please don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately, thanks so much!

Aldebaran Hotel & Spa - Bariloche

Basin Harbor Club & Resort

Los Caquenos - Argentina

Gran Melia Crete

Langara Fishing Lodge

Villa Sevillano

• Hi Farryn,
    I love the jetsetter website and would be very interested to contribute to your site. Last week I sent an email with a sample of my writing to the address you provided - but have not heard back yet.  Can you suggest how I can follow up?
    Thank you.

Donna
    • Hey Donna, what's your email? I'll check now.
    • It would have come from donsaleh@yahoo.com.
      Thanks Farryn.
  • Hi Farryn,

I've been a member of Jetsetters for quite some time. One of my writing specialties is small ship luxury cruising, as well as luxury accommodations. I'm sending an introductory email to the address you listed. Please be looking for donnahull at gmail.com

Thanks,
    Donna
    My Itchy Travel Feet, The Baby Boomer's Guide to Travel
  • I tried to log in and when I entered my e-mail address, I immediately got a notification that a virus was detected. Be careful with this site.
This reply was deleted.