Hi all, Michelle Winner V.P of IFWTWA here: Our 2010 "Conference at Sea " docks at Grand Turk Island Jan 11th 20101 . We are looking for a hotel to offer a day at the beach or an ecological tour with lunch. Our journalists would also like to offer their time to help the island by working physically to rebuild after the hurricane or help with one of the island projects ( Ironwood non-native species or museum assistance) we realize that the island needs a bit of help and we are willing to lend a hand. In addition, our day of discovery on Grand Turks from 8AM to 130 PM will generate articles around the globe. If interested in hosting 38 journalists for the day- please contact me ASAP. many thanks! Michelle

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Michelle. Happy to help and we'd love to host any of your members in Providenciales next time!

Michelle M. Winner said:
    HI All !
    I want to thank Mike Sottak of Wired Island, Turks and Caicos, Brian Been of the T & C Tourism Board and Kelly Shanahan of the fabulous Bohio Dive Resort and Restaurant on Grand Turk for assisting our journalists. Although dismissed as "too ambitious" for the short period of time we had there, ( we wanted to offer some sort of assistance on a project while there) we now have fond memories of a beautiful island, culture and people we can help by writing about.
  • HI All !
    I want to thank Mike Sottak of Wired Island, Turks and Caicos, Brian Been of the T & C Tourism Board and Kelly Shanahan of the fabulous Bohio Dive Resort and Restaurant on Grand Turk for assisting our journalists. Although dismissed as "too ambitious" for the short period of time we had there, ( we wanted to offer some sort of assistance on a project while there) we now have fond memories of a beautiful island, culture and people we can help by writing about.
This reply was deleted.