Join us to our first annual Jetset Social on Sunday, February 26, 2012 at Union Station, Los Angeles.  This event will feature a panel of 6 top travel influencers, Q&A, and hosted cocktails.

Our panel of distinguished speakers will include: Johnny Jet travel expert and founder of JohnnyJet.com; Jeff Greif, editor of TravelSquire.com, a leading online travel site; Lee Abbamonte travel writer and global adventurer, LeeAbbamonte.com; Stacy Dreyfus of Orchid Resort & Escapes ; James Densmore the celebrity “Go-To Travel Guy” of CTS Travel and Ashley Colburn from "TakeOff with Ashley Colburn" on Wealth TV.

This unique event offers an opportunity to bridge the gap between new and traditional travel media in a casual environment with speakers, Q&A, and cocktails.  Some of the topics to be discussed will include:

• The need for traditional media outlets to adopt new media
  • Why a social media audience is important when approaching tourism boards and CVBs, and how to explain it
  • Travel hotspots for the upcoming year, where consumers want to go, and how to get media coverage for those destinations

This event is FREE for all travel media to attend! If you are unable to physically be with us at the event, we will be streaming the event LIVE to viewers.

For more details on the event and to reserve your space to attend in person, or online, please visit http://jetsetextra.com/the-extra/featured/jetset-social-2012.html

Hope to see you in February!

Rachel

www.jetsetextra.com

jetsetsocial.jpg

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Rachel! I just reread it and see clearly it says Union Station, Los Angeles. Time to call it a day!

I appreciate your interest; attending would be difficult as I'm on the opposite coast

• Elena, I am with you on calling it a day... also so you know the event will be streaming live and you will be able to interact with the panelists during the Q&A if you want. If you register at  http://jetsetextrasocial.eventbrite.com/ you have an option for  online, once you register (as we get closer to the date), we will email you site and log in info to watch.

Hope you will be able to check it out online!

Rachel

• Thanks for the quick reply Rachel!

I followed the link before posting the questions but I must have missed it there too. Hope it's a great event!

Elena

• Elena,

No worries. I hope you can come, what area of the world are you in?

Rachel

• Where is the event being held?

• I've met and listened to many of your speakers but it doesn't speak too well for your journalistic skills not to have mentioned where the event is taking place,.

This reply was deleted.