Hi, I'm Johan the owner of www.mystartguide.com a Tourism Directory linking all resources for local Tourism Companies. 
Please feel free to submit your URL, I'll review the site and place a link. Offcourse it needs to be a site concerning tourism travel or a destination. 

Johan Schoonen

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Johan,
    We've launched a page and are actively posting articles at www.Facebook.com/GreenGlobalTravel, and will be launching www.GreenGlobalTravel.com on September 21. We'd love to be included in your listings.
    Thanks for the opportunity!
    Bret Love & Mary Gabbett
    Green Global Travel
  • Hi Johan..This is Randy at "Casa Del Soul" in San Juan Del Sur,Nicaragua..How much longer will it take to get www.casadelsoul.info listed on your site?..Thanks..
    Casa del Soul - Exclusive Resort Hideaway - San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
    Located right next to San Juan Del Sur, 8 minutes away, on beautiful Nacascolo Bay. Situated just 200 feet from the ocean, Casa del Soul commands an…
  • Hi Johan..Put "Casa Del Soul" in your directory.. http://www.casadelsoul.info I am a "Luxury B & B" located in San Juan Del Sur,Nicaragua ..Casa Del Soul is RATED #1 in "SPECIALTY LODGING" by www.tripadvisor.com Been # 1 since 2008..Thanks,Randy
    Casa del Soul - Exclusive Resort Hideaway - San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
    Located right next to San Juan Del Sur, 8 minutes away, on beautiful Nacascolo Bay. Situated just 200 feet from the ocean, Casa del Soul commands an…
  • Hey Johan,
    Were you not able to put my site AfricanDiasporaTourism.com on mystartguide? I did not see it. What do I need to do? Do I qualify.
    Kitty
  • Lot Cycling Holidays

http://www.lotcyclingholidays.com/

Situated in one of the most beautiful and unspoilt areas of France. We offer cycling, walking and wine tours based at our country home for the whole tour with gourmet standard food and wine.
  • Hi Johan,
    Please put my URL on your site. It is AfricanDiasporaTourism.com.
    thanks,
    Kitty J. Pope
    Editor
  • Hi Johan,
    My site is AfricanDiasporatourism.com. I am the editor and the director of www.blacktravelwriters.org
    Please in my sites inmystartguide.com
    Thanks,
    Kitty
  • Wow - you are fast!! Thank you so much. Cheers, Ray

MyStartGuide said:
    It's done allready!

Johan

Raymond Lamothe said:
    Great - that would be fine as we do offer other regions other than Tuscany. Thank you.

MyStartGuide said:
    Hi Raymond,

It seems to be a good idea to add a link to the Italy page too.

I'll do so later on.

Regards,

Johan

Raymond Lamothe said:
    Thank you very much. - Cheers, Ray

MyStartGuide said:
    Dear Raymond,

Thanks for submitting your site.

Your link is placed without any obligation in the Tuscany page. Check it out and let me know if you are happy with it!

Reciprocal Link
    If you are in the position to promote my site by placing a link back or promote it in any other way, it is highly appreciated.

Word of Mouth
    Please advise your tourism colleagues about MyStartGuide.

Wishing you good business,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Raymond Lamothe said:
    Hello, thank you. We rent villas, farmhouses and residential complexes in the Italian regions of Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio primarily, but are extending to Le Marche, Veneto and Piemonte also. Site is in English and very simple and straightforward to use: http://www.tuscanenterprises.com

Thank you for the initiative.

All my best,

Raymond Lamothe
  • It's done allready!

Johan

Raymond Lamothe said:
    Great - that would be fine as we do offer other regions other than Tuscany. Thank you.

MyStartGuide said:
    Hi Raymond,

I'll do so later on.

Regards,

Johan

Raymond Lamothe said:

MyStartGuide said:
    Dear Raymond,

Your link is placed without any obligation in the Tuscany page. Check it out and let me know if you are happy with it!

Reciprocal Link
    If you are in the position to promote my site by placing a link back or promote it in any other way, it is highly appreciated.

Word of Mouth

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Raymond Lamothe said:
    Hello, thank you. We rent villas, farmhouses and residential complexes in the Italian regions of Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio primarily, but are extending to Le Marche, Veneto and Piemonte also. Site is in English and very simple and straightforward to use: http://www.tuscanenterprises.com

All my best,

Raymond Lamothe
  • Great - that would be fine as we do offer other regions other than Tuscany. Thank you.

MyStartGuide said:
    Hi Raymond,

I'll do so later on.

Regards,

Johan

Raymond Lamothe said:

MyStartGuide said:
    Dear Raymond,

Reciprocal Link

Word of Mouth

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Raymond Lamothe said:

All my best,

Raymond Lamothe
This reply was deleted.