Beijing Tour Operator

Beijing Trip Advisor can give you advices for your trip to Beijing on where to eat, which hotel you would like to stay, by what kind of vehicles you like to take ,different varieties of Beijing tours, how to get a good deal when you are shopping here, and have a good place for entertainment etc.

Beijing Trip Advisor, your best travel assistant in Beijing China!

1292435.jpg

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Bob,

Good to hear from you. my site is www.tours.com.bt. I have a representative in Australia, USA, Malaysia, Poland.. But i am looking for one in China. Hope we can work together.

with best

Tshewang

Homepage
  • Hi Tsehwang:

Good morning! I am very happy to have a chance to cooperate you , can you tell me your website ,so that I can know more information , thanks a lot!

Yours,

Bob

• Hi Bob,

Thanks for your advise. We would also like to let you know about Bhutan if any of your clients are interested to visit.

With best wishes

Tshewang

• Hi Tshewang:

Sure, if my clients want to go to Bhutan, I will definately advise them to contact you, please tell your clients who wants to come to Beijing of me too, and also do mind having link exchange with us , www.beijingtripadvisor.com ?

Thanks a lot for your consideration!

WIth best wishes,

Bob

• Hi Bob,

Good morning. Happy to meet you on this site. Recently lots of mainland Chinese tourist started visiting Bhutan and therefore, you and i should cooperate start the business. Have you been to Bhutan before? You should come and visit once to explore the market.

I will definitely refer any of my clients who are interested to visit Bhutan.

Have a good day and happy holidays

With best regards

Tsehwang

This reply was deleted.