Cameras welcome! Imagine some of the world’s most splendid scenery – nearly 2,000 islands, the shimmering blue bays of Great Lake Ontario, sparkling rivers and streams, and hundreds of miles of picturesque coastline and more.

This summer, I LOVE NEW YORK, would like to invite you to experience one of its 11 vacation regions – starting in the historic town of Oswego, and ending with the majestic castles of the St. Lawrence Seaway, you’ll discover cultural treasures and boundless adventures on land, water and air.

Enjoy the picturesque views, al fresco dining, shopping and sightseeing, art and antique boat museums, trophy fishing to balloon rides over the Alexandria Bay, historic battlefields and much, much more.

Knows as one of the top great American drives, connects historic lighthouses, quaint villages, wineries, the impressive Eisenhower Lock, and great outdoor activities from bird-watching to scuba diving in the crystal-clear waters.

We are planning for July 19th – 22nd but please let me know if another time frame works better for you this summer. Looking forward to hearing from you shortly. 

Best wishes,

Melanie

About New York State
New York State features 11 beautiful vacation regions. New York’s attractions span from landmarks such as Niagara Falls, to the wine trails of Hudson Valley and treasures like the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. Whether it’s wide-ranging outdoor activities for the whole family like fishing, hiking and boating, culinary wonders and farm-to-table fresh foods, or the rich history and culture of one of the 13 original colonies, New York State offers diverse activities for all travelers. For more information, visit iloveny.com. Media can find press releases and more at thebeat.iloveny.com.

We are still finalizing the press trip but we would have you fly into Syracuse on the 19th, drive to Fort Ontario in Oswego, then to Sackets’s Harbor, up to the Alexandria Bay and likely end in Ogdensburg.

Here are some options of what we'd like to include:

1.      Boating/recreation: Boat tours, antique boat rides, fishing boat trips, kayaking trips.

2.      Freshwater maritime/Gilded Age history: visits to Antique Boat Museum, H.L. White 

Marine Museum, lighthouses.

3.      Waterfront and al fresco dining/shopping/sightseeing

4.      Heritage/cultural visits: Boldt Castle, Singer Castle, Frederick Remington Art Museum, Fort 

Ontario

5.      Historic military site visits including Fort Ontario, Sackets Harbor Battlefield, Fort La

Presentation site.

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am interested as well.  Please let me know what I need to do to apply too.

• Hi Renee,

If you can let me know who you'd be writing for that would be great. We are trying to bring out journalists who haven't been to the area and write for strong publications. Would love to learn more about you as well and continue to dicuss your joining this tour. Please email me at melanie@msilver-pr.com

thank you,

Melanie

• How can I apply?

• Hi Andrea,

If you can let me know who you'd be writing for that would be great. We are trying to bring out journalists who haven't been to the area and write for strong publications. Would love to learn more about you as well and continue to dicuss your joining this tour. Please email me at melanie@msilver-pr.com

thank you,

Melanie

This reply was deleted.