We have 4 associate editors that travel globally on behalf of Odyssey eMagazine; Odyssey eMagazine/MICE; and, the Odyssey Media Group website. I am currently planning our 2011 editorial travel assignments.

I would welcome information about any business travel related or meetings, incentives, conventions & events related media trip opportunities.

Colin Holden

Managing Editor

Odyssey Media Grouip

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Tolene,

Apologies for the delay - I have been travelling. We have not visited South Africa. I would like to at some time in the next year or two. If you are organizing any press trips please keep us in mind.

Regards,

Colin
  • Hi Colin,

Will your travel plans take you to Bermuda? With its recent renovations creating private meeting rooms, the award-winning Reefs Hotel & Club is a new option for incentive and small business meeting travel. Please let me know if you and your editors are interested.
    • Hi Julie,

Apologies for the dealy - I have been travelling. We have never done anything in the Bermuda or the Caribbean... I have an editor in Jamaica next month to look at some business traveler hotels and a couple of meetings & conventions venues. If you organize any press trips in 2011 - please keep us in mind...

Regards,

Colin
This reply was deleted.