Hello All,

I am working on the first annual Jetset Social, which will take place on Sunday, February 26, 2012 at Union Station, Los Angeles.  This event will feature a panel of 6 top travel influencers, Q&A, and hosted cocktails.

Our panel of distinguished speakers will include: Johnny Jet travel expert and founder of JohnnyJet.com; Jeff Greif, editor of TravelSquire.com, a leading online travel site; Lee Abbamonte travel writer and global adventurer, LeeAbbamonte.com; Stacy Dreyfus of Orchid Resort & Escapes ; James Densmore the celebrity “Go-To Travel Guy” of CTS Travel and Ashley Colburn from "TakeOff with Ashley Colburn" on Wealth TV.

This unique event offers an opportunity to bridge the gap between new and traditional travel media in a casual environment with speakers, Q&A, goodie bags and cocktails.  Some of the topics to be discussed will include:

• The need for traditional media outlets to adopt new media
  • Why a social media audience is important when approaching tourism boards and CVBs, and how to explain it
  • Travel hotspots for the upcoming year, where consumers want to go, and how to get media coverage for those destinations

This event will also be streaming live internationally!  For more information on the Jetset Social please visit http://jetsetextra.com/the-extra/featured/jetset-social-2012.html

If you have clients that might be interested in donating product for our gift bags, which will go directly to 200 travel media professionals, hoteliers, and travel influencers, OR if you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please feel free to drop me an email at rachel@jetsetextra.com.

Additionally, if you are a travel journalist (this includes bloggers, photographers, writers, etc) this event is FREE to attend! If you are unable to physically be with us at the event, we will be streaming the event LIVE to viewers.

Hope to see you in February!

Rachel

www.jetsetextra.com

jetsetsocial.jpg

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Replies

• It Sounds very great Idea. 

I'm Sales and Marketing director at Uzbektraveller.com inbound travel agency in Uzbekistan. Will this event be beneficial for me? May I have a speach and present my services, and tell about our country? 

Sincerely,

Davron

http://www.uzbektraveller.com

• Davron,

I definitely think you would benefit from this event. drop me a line at Rachel@jetsetextra.com and I will send you a sponsor packet and options on how to get visibility at our event.

rachel

This reply was deleted.