Italy - City to City baggage transfer

We have a client who is planning a cruise from Rome. Prior to that they would like to visit Milan and Venice. I have suggested the train as their best option from Milan to Venice and Venice to Rome (they don't want to drive).  

Since they are cruising they will not be traveling light and they don't look forward to humping their bags around in and out of taxis and trains.

I see that Trenitalia have a baggage service with TNT that might be able to collect their bags from one hotel and deliver them to the next hotel. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this service? Any thoughts on it? Are there any alternative services that would allow them to ship their bags from Hotel to Hotel directly while they enjoyed their journey bag free?

I've looked into private tour/transfers but they will probably be too expensive for this trip. 

Does anyone have any other thoughts or suggestions for getting between the cities?

Thanks

Jonathan

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Jonathan,

We can organise entire program for your clients, let us know the following : Exact number of People, No.of Rooms required, Exact dates citywise, Category of Hotel Required.

Look forward to hear from you to workout the logistics.

Regards

Rajesh

• Dear Jonathan,

If you could be more specific on dates, then I would be able to help you. Write to me at rajesh@hospitalityworldwide.biz our website is www.myeuropeholidays.com

Rgds

Rajesh Taneja

• Are they arrive in Rome first and stay at some hotel then visit Milan and Venice and back to the Rome hotel?

Maeby they can ask to the Rome hotel to keep their luggage in the storage room until they came back in Rome.

So they can visit the other cities with a small luggage, easy to handle.

Ciao Barbara

This reply was deleted.