Hello,

I know that this may sounds like a strange request but I am looking for a travel agency or holiday business owner who would be interested in swapping a holiday for 2 for advertising on my social networking site.

It would include both banner advertising and a feature in the magazine section with a link to the site, logos, contact details etc.

GayGirlNet.com has over 18,000 members with around 1500 new members joining every month.

Please drop me a line if you're interested.

Thanks,

Jane

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jane!
    My husband and I own an eco-lodge in the wilderness of Kodiak Island in the Gulf of Alaska. We provide "soft adventures" for those who want to experience guided or un-guided hikes through old growth forests of Sitka Spruce, guided kayaking excursions-sometimes alongside 60 foot long whales!-in the ocean that is our front yard, fishing for Alaskan halibut & salmon, beachcombing, arts-n-crafts, saunas & massages, cooking classes, bear-viewing & rafting trips, & more!

We are gay/lesbian friendly, opening our arms/home to anyone with a desire to explore the untamed "Outback of Alaska." We are all-inclusive, providing the transport between the city of Kodiak & the lodge, all meals, and ocean-front accommodations. We specialize in small groups, (maximum capacity of 12 guests) making our location an ideal destination for a bunch of like-minded gals to relax and enjoy a vacation that they'll probably talk about for the rest of their lives!

You can check out our website at www.alderwoodretreat.com to peruse pictures/info about our little piece of paradise, then e-mail me (Ginger) at aklodgelady@yahoo.com if you'd be interested in featuring us on your site. Thanks for your consideration!
This reply was deleted.