My new book, Business Travel Success – How to Reduce Stress, Be More Productive and Travel with Confidence is now published! This book has been written over thousands of miles and from many hotel rooms around the world with tips that I’ve learned over years and years of business travel.

Business Travel Success offer strategies to become healthier, less stressed, more productive and confident, all without sacrificing the personal relationships that make coming home worthwhile!

Jack Canfield, co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series and author of The Success PrinciplesTM, says that “this book is the bible for business travelers, even if you only do one business trip a year.” I’m so honored that Jack wrote the Foreword to my book. And I love his story of how a typical bad travel situation (a delayed flight that so many of us have experienced) totally changed course with the actions of one person. Amazing.

Utilizing the tips in Business Travel Success, you will learn ways to help conquer traveling hurdles like:

• Packing
  • Solo travel
  • Flying and driving
  • Family relationships
  • Safety
  • Health & fitness
  • … and so much more!

Business Travel Success is now available online at AmazonBusiness Travel Success is Published!, Barnes & Noble and more (both paperback and ebook) and you’ll be able to find the book in bookstores and airport stores over the next few months.

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I drive when traveling a lot, and a good night's stay is important.  I have access to Bed and Breakfast Inns because I work at bescover.com, but sometimes I just need a quick place to sleep.  When I do then I just bring in what I need for the morning and try to find a ground floor room where I can park right in front so my stuff is safe. Then I sleep in to the last moment and hit the road.

Welcome to nginx!
This reply was deleted.