Travel Business Opportunity

Local travel needs more entrepreneurs to operate and promote healthy local enterprises, whether they be small B&B’s or Grand Lodges, small day tour operators or extended tour businesses or....... promoters.

Here is an opportunity to get involved as a Local City Master. This business is – easy to start, inexpensive, global, small biz or big biz potential, fun & friendly and comes with a special offer.

We have recently partnered with Welcome.in and welcome your interest and invite you to review their exciting program from the link on the front page of TheTopTravelClub.com.

If this does not fit your own ‘self-employment’ wants and needs and passions, it may fit those of your friends and connections around this world of ours which, you must admit, needs a little shove in the right direction to get it going again.... your friends and connections will thank you.

Don’t delay, or your city.... or your friends’ cities.....may be taken....go to the link asap and send this on asap....and become a Local City Master.

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been helping innkeepers for more than 30 years. I feel it's a way to give back to an industry that has given me a wonderful life, full of great experiences.  I thought that this site would be a little less self serving.  I'm not finding this.
    • 249 members of this group now have an opportunity to review a potential revenue earning opportunity that could fit very nicely with their current local travel operation with very low risk and very low investment.... self serving? ,,, or perhaps to mention Ayn Rand... The Virtue of Selfishness....can be beneficial...

• Sorry, I meant site not city.  I don't tyoe well or edit my own stuff well either.
    • Self promotion can often be a 'helping hand' to other biz owners that might want to check out an opportunity to earn additional revenues or ancillary income from a travel-related business.   Perhaps there are other B&B operators that might find this Welcome.in opportunity a fun biz that can easily be added to their own 'local' operation.

Or is it better to 'not bother' with informing others of opportunities... a little 'charity' can go a long way but it is even better to make a buck or three eh wot?

• I'm finding the posts on the city a little like kindergarten play.  Everyone seems to be busy doing self promotion.  there is very little of the real helping each other happening.
This reply was deleted.