Booking and reservation system

We are using reservation system by Synthense, and all reservations and down payments are executed by system for 3% charges. It takes us out of picture for payments. It is cheapest reservation system we could find. We tried to establish our own system as we need some thing very simple but  we were unable to get any thing to work correctly. People who do not like to pay using paypal can deposit money to our bank account. We charge 30% down payment and balance due on arrival. Last time we sign our property to website which does everything for us.

Book instantly or let hotels, b&bs, and vacation rentals compete for your stay.jpg

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Automated systems which free you up to focus on hospitality -- bescover.com

Welcome to nginx!
  • I think I just went into the Expedia website and looked for contact details - however once we signed up we had lots of help from Heidi Warner, t-hwarner@expedia.com, so perhaps you could contact her for a start.  

Re commissions, from memory it may depend on how many rooms you have - we only have 3 self-contained cabins so perhaps that's why we only pay 10%.

• Are you adding commissions to your rental price? I remember we had offer to sign to book.com, but they requested 10 or 15% commission from our price and we could not afford it to pay.
  • Thank you very much. Poland and Zakopane is very beautiful country, unfortunately I live in Florida US. It is hot here as well. Going to Poland in August. We had in Zakopane lovely guests from Australia. Stayed for 2 weeks. Poland is my country where I spend most of my life. I do have family over there and tray to help them to run this two houses in Zakopane. So I do everything like, website, setting reservation system, managing, advertising, You named. Just completely kuku. I had some times ago nice worry free life until I've got involved. I do not have any experience in anything I'm doing, so I have to work hard to make as far as I made. I run several websites, sub-domains, blogs, Facebook, emails. Sometimes I do not remember who I am and where I am. I thing I love challenge and this is what keeps me going.
    • Dear Daphne,

I look at your property in Australia and it looks great.

How did you manage to be on Expedia and Venere?

We have one of our property on Expedia but I think is through BandB where we had to pay to be listed, and for two rooms that we agreed to have automatic reservation they charge 30% for each reservation. On top of it I have to watch each reservation so we do not double and most of time when somebody want to book with us room is not available. Our situation will change soon when I finish download and set up reservation system with beds24.com you were kind enough to give me leads to. Any more advises?

• I'm so pleased you've found this helpful and I hope it brings you plenty of business.  I've had a look at your website - what lovely scenery you have around you.  Very different to where we live here in the tropics in far north Queensland, Australia!
  • Dear Daphne

Thank you very much it was the best advise. I know TripAdvisor is very good one, but I was unable to list my property, only I sow was business listing or FipKey. We listed on FlipKey, but was big time waste of money, even worst with vacationrentalpeople.com. We are listed on HelloTourist.com , it is funny service we are getting many requests for quotes, many requests for making packages No any real reservation, wasted time.Limba is good and they charge only for reservations made, and they charge to clients only. We like hotelscombined.com.

I'm working now on new reservation system from beds24.com. All great leads from tripatini. Thanks

StackPath
  • We have been using Beds24 for several years and are totally happy with them (www.beds24.com).  They are by far the cheapest we've found - they charge a monthly fee according to how many rooms you have and as we have just 3 self-contained cabins we pay just US$4.10 per month.  AND THAT IS ALL - no commissions or any other charges whether you have a hundred bookings or no bookings at all!  It does take a bit of effort to set up the system to suit your business but they are so very helpful and will give you every assistance - I think that for a small fee they will do it for you.  It has so many features that we don't even need most of them.
    • Thank you very much.

Beds24.com really looks great but I do have reservation system. What is most important to me system I'm using provides also reservation in Polish language. Our properties are in Poland and most of our customer are Polish.

What I really need help with is how and where to advertise our accommodation, so we get more clients.

There are many websites that for price offer to place your property on their website, but most of time you do not get any reservation from them. And good one like TripAdvisor are very expensive, we can not afford it.

I appreciate any advise.

Discover Zakopane for your next vacation

• But you don't have to pay to have a listing on TripAdvisor - you can have photos, basic description and limited contact details etc all for free.   http://www.tripadvisor.com/Owners-t2   

This is our listing http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g499650-d612341-Reviews-Dai...  and lots of guests tell us that's where they found us!  As you'll see we have also signed up with Expedia so people can book directly - they charge 10% commission which we can cope with.  We did try TA's (yes expensive!) full Business listing for a few months but cancelled it as it was a waste of money and didn't bring any more business.

This reply was deleted.