Jordan is one of the Arab Islamic countries, located in the west of the continent of Asia, specifically on the northern side of the Arabian Peninsula, and it was so named because of the Jordan River passing on its western borders.
Amman is the capital of Jordan and its commercial, administrative, economic, and educational center. It is the largest governorate in the country in terms of population, and the third largest governorate in terms of area, as it is preceded by the governorates of Ma’an and Mafraq.
The current population of Jordan is 10,249,640 as of Thursday, December 17, 2020, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data. 
The currency of Jordan
The Jordanian dinar is the official currency in Jordan, and it is divided into a thousand fils or one hundred piasters there are several denominations of it, including 5, 10, 20, and 50 dinars
Jordan has a hot, dry climate characterized by long, hot, dry summers and short, cool winters. The climate is influenced by Jordan’s location between the subtropical aridity of the
Arabian desert areas and the subtropical humidity of the eastern Mediterranean area.
Tourists places in Jordan Arab country
- Petra: (The Pink City), a miracle of creativity in the art of the Nabataeans. They carved it in the glittering rock with its attractive pink color, and it contains charming decorations and inscriptions, in which they engraved drawings that introduce us to the landmarks of the ancient history of the Nabataeans, as they indicate their engineering ingenuity, and one of the Siq is the most important feature of Petra. safety. Hermitage Monastery. The altar. Girls’ Palace.
- Aqaba: It is located on the Red Sea coast in the far south of Jordan and is the only sea outlet for Jordan. The beauty of its sea made it one of the tourist areas that tourists flock to. . The Sea of Aqaba contains all kinds of fish, and Jordan’s interest in this region has made it one of the most beautiful places because it includes distinctive tourist resorts. Wadi Rum: It is located in the south of Jordan, which is very close to the Aqaba region, and has wonderful and magical beauty. It is characterized by sand and tall mountains, and the influx of tourists can be considered because of these mountains, and it is a special place for those who have a hobby of climbing
heights or going down with a balloon from heights. And don’t forget the beauty of his moon-like appearance.
- Roman amphitheater: It is located in the eastern region of Jordan. It consists of thirty-three amphitheaters carved from sandstone and is considered the largest artistic theater to this day.
- The Dead Sea: It is considered the least salty spot in Jordan, located between Jordan and Palestine, and it is one of the miracles in which fish cannot live. Due to its intense salinity, tourists flock to it as a therapeutic resort. Its clay salts are very beneficial for the human body and many skins, nervous, and other diseases.
- Hammamat Ma’in: Located in southern Amman, it is a very hot waterfall that can be classified as the boiling point, which is helpful for many treatments and relaxation. Jerash: There are many Roman ruins, squares, and ancient streets that have long survived up to this time, and there are still many summer festivals held there.