Oenologists, winemakers, vineyard owners, journalists, and vinophiles... How do you sell a wine company or brand on the web?  "Fill the web-wide glass!"

Promote your wine-focused business to a passionate, opinionated, sophisticated audience with great taste.  The Oenologist campaign is your host. By adding your wine company to Oenologist.com and CityRoom sites, you will reach greater visibility through the most up-to-date media channels. Each stream is approached systematically to ensure that smart SEO and indexing is achieved with every post. Now with several package tiers to choose from, your wine company can extend your reach on any budget. Imagine the Possibilities...

For more information,visit: http://www.oenologist.com/marketing-for-wine-companies.htm

JPG_thumb_quote2.jpg

JPG_thumb_tours.jpg

JPG_thumb_map.jpg

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Stephanie

I see what you are doing on your site. My system takes it to a completely different level. I'm looking for strategic partners. What you are doing is not a mystery. I can replicate in several days. My staff already scrapes all wine data worldwide. My writers re-write copy instantly. My devs can run up a WP, Django or Drupal CMS in hours with Traveltools maps of point, polygon, or line data. I have been holding off because I want something better. I want to control the world's largest wine data asset. That's what guys like Robert Kacher and David and Robert Trone need and will pay big money for—those data plus full GIS and web support in an agile development environment within an infinitely scalable cloud running PostGreSQL. Websites are a dime a dozen especially when you can scrape all the data from the same Internet.

Think about it. You can read my recent comment on the Wine Tourism site. Love to hear from you.

Mark Mattson

This reply was deleted.