Who travels with their dog???

My name is Carol Bryant and I am the Social Media/PR Director as well as a writer/blogger for FIDO Friendly magazine.

I am wondering how many of you travel with dogs and enjoy it. Would love to interview you for the blog and hear your stories, positive and negative experiences, things you do along the way to make life easier.

Now in our 10th year, each bimonthly issue of FIDO Friendly includes hotel and destination reviews along with health and wellness topics, dog training advice and the latest fashion trends.

Thanks!

carol@fidofriendly.com

http://blog.fidofriendly.com

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Carol, I am a travel writer who does stories about traveling with pets quite frequently. We take our Giant Schnauzer, Kaiser, with us as we travel professionally. He weighs 125 pounds, so is bigger than most dogs you see in hotels! But he is an excellent traveling companion.
  • Jacy, I'd love to interview you about international travels like that with your dog for the blog.

Jacy Meyer said:
    Hi Carol,

We travel all over the Czech Republic with our dog - it's an excellent country in which to own a pet!
  • Hi Carol,

We travel all over the Czech Republic with our dog - it's an excellent country in which to own a pet!
This reply was deleted.