Hi, I'm Johan the owner of www.mystartguide.com a Tourism Directory linking all resources for local Tourism Companies. 
Please feel free to submit your URL, I'll review the site and place a link. Offcourse it needs to be a site concerning tourism travel or a destination. 

Johan Schoonen

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Johan,

myitchytravelfeet.com - The Baby Boomer's Guide to Travel. Advice for the active boomer traveler. Covers trip planning, soft adventure, road trips, luxury cruises, upscale lodging and dining for U.S. and International destinations.
  • Dear Gail,

Thanks for sending the URL's. I've uploaded the first URL to the World Media.

Regards,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Gail Walter said:
    Hi Johan,
    www.uncommontravelblog.com. Offbeat world travel column: "uncommontravel -- a whiff, a fragment, a feeling".
    Thanks
    Gail Walter
    www.uncommontravelblog.com
  • Hi Johan,

Thanks - have sent you an email via the contact form! :)

Andy
  • Hi Johan,
    www.uncommontravelblog.com. Offbeat world travel column: "uncommontravel -- a whiff, a fragment, a feeling".
    Thanks
    Gail Walter
    www.uncommontravelblog.com
  • Gay and lesbian tourism portal, worldwide but most coverage in Australia, NZ, Asia and South Pacific. rainbowtourism.com.
    Also see http://newcaledonia.rainbowtourism.com as new gay destination in South Pacific.
  • Dear Shirley,

Thanks for sending the URL's. I've uploaded the first URL to the World Transportation page and the second to the World page.

Regards,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Shirley Linde said:
    Hi Johan -

www.SmallShipCruises.com -- Biggest website in the world on small ships. Featured on the Today Show,Leisure & Travel, Frommers. Descriptions of ships and small ship cruises all over the world with 5 to 500 passengers.
    www.smallshipcruises.com

MedicalInformationCenter.org -- Medical information with links to helpful organizations and videoos on medicall subjects includiing medical tourism and travel health.
  • Dear May,

Thanks for sending the URL. I've uploaded the URL to the World Media page.

Regards,

Johan Schoonen
    www.mystartguide.com

Mary Jo Manzanares said:
    www.planeteyetraveler.com - Online magazine featuring stories, information, and recommendations from around the world. Destination and ncihe travel information provided by experts around the world.
  • www.planeteyetraveler.com - Online magazine featuring stories, information, and recommendations from around the world. Destination and ncihe travel information provided by experts around the world.
  • Hi Johan -

www.SmallShipCruises.com -- Biggest website in the world on small ships. Featured on the Today Show,Leisure & Travel, Frommers. Descriptions of ships and small ship cruises all over the world with 5 to 500 passengers.
    www.smallshipcruises.com

MedicalInformationCenter.org -- Medical information with links to helpful organizations and videoos on medicall subjects includiing medical tourism and travel health.
    http://www.SmallShipCruises.com/
This reply was deleted.