The program is pretty simple: you write an itinerary and once we approve it, we pay you up to $100 in a revenue advance. In addition to the revenue advance, you’ll also earn 75% from the sale of each itinerary.

What is Unanchor.com?

Unanchor.com is a travel startup company trying to cut down the amount of time it takes to research what to do and how to get around for your next trip. We’ve created a marketplace of self-guided tour itineraries.

Self-guided tour itineraries provide a schedule of prioritized sites, detailed maps & directions, and insider local information. It’s best to look at an example. We’ve created a 1-day San Francisco example itinerary.

For More Information

You can check out all of the details on our blog post: http://bit.ly/TravPay

If you know anyone who may be interested, I'd really appreciate you passing along this information.

If you have any questions, shoot me an Email or leave a comment below.

Thanks -- I appreciate the support!

Jason

You need to be a member of Tripatini to add comments!

Join Tripatini

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cool concept! Do you need any for Vancouver, BC?
    • Thanks! Right now I've got actually got a couple writers who have reserved Vancouver. However, there's a possibility one may drop out. If that's the case, I'll let you know and then yes, I would love for you to write an itinerary for Vancouver.

Jason

• Morocco, and also northern Baja CA: Valle de Guadalupe: Mexico's Wine Country.

My e-mail is: darzitoun02@yahoo.com

• Any interest in Morocco? I led gastronomic tours there for 23 years.

Kitty Morse,author

Cooking at the Kasbah

• Hi Kitty,

Yes, definitely interested in Morocco. You can send me an email or apply on the website (http://bit.ly/ItinApply) and then we can get started.

Thanks!

Jason

Become a Writer!
      Start building your travel writing portfolio today with Unanchor! Writers receive 50% of revenue from all itineraries sold, and will have their work…
  • Hi Jason, what is your email?  I applied for Miami but I can write several itineraries for South Florida as this is such a popular destination.  South Beach, Florida Keys, Key West, Redlands, Everglades deserve their own itineraries.
    • Hi Maria --- Good point -- forgot to include my Email address! My email is Jason@Unanchor.com. I'm a little behind on Email, but I'll be getting back to you shortly, thanks!
This reply was deleted.